2014 - New TDF Suggestions

Should we switch the way posts are displayed for mobile users?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gameranand

Living to Play
Can we get a Dark theme this year ??
I would really love a blackish theme....kinda like DOTABUFF....really love that dark grey color.

amjath

Human Spambot
just realised you have to sign up to see the chatbox in the previous link I provided, so posting a pic here.
it's pretty small and unobtrusive
*i.imgur.com/FxgjfiK.png

Any way many important site lile xda, android central, over clockers, tech enclave, erodov etc don't it. Just link the irc link on the Main page

aaruni

The Linux Guy
we do have a sticky post for webchat.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/137279-thinkdigit-webchat.html

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Eh i dont get it, it adds interaction for those who want, for those who dont want, it does not change the experience in any way if you dont use it

TheHumanBot

Padawan
you guys are not getting it. chatbox has nothing to do with design. keeping one extra tab open all the time for just chat eh?

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
I hate the idea of chat. Let's see though. First ironing out some theme/db/ajax problems. Will get to feature additions in about a month.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
ugh, no to chatbox. TDF as of now looks good

you guys are not getting it. chatbox has nothing to do with design. keeping one extra tab open all the time for just chat eh?

I'm fine with the present way of chatting i.e the IRC channel which we have.

One can easily configure it with any IRC client and access via mobiles & tablets too.

Flash

Lost in speed
As per me, i barely/never use IRC. So, the present of chatbox won't affect me in any way :lol:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
IRC is enough.

"but nobody uses it. :oops: "

Start using it then. ;)

PS: I don't use it anymore. :mrgreen:

aaruni

The Linux Guy
unbatch the emails?

also, sometimes, a few threads randomly change notification settings from instant to none.

gameranand

Living to Play
I'm fine with the present way of chatting i.e the IRC channel which we have.

One can easily configure it with any IRC client and access via mobiles & tablets too.

Is it even alive now ??

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Noo. Forum not same as chatting. At least we dont say good mornings and good nights... Yet. Didnt know chatbox was so polarising. Have it in the chit chat section maybe? Solves prolem of banal posts that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom