2009's most anticipated PC games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shloeb

In the zone
Many people have said that PC gaming is dead. But i say its far from dead. I have compiled the list of all the PC games that are going to be released this year. This year is gonna be a blast.
Here's my Lens (or blog, whatever u call it) about PC games
*www.squidoo.com/2009pcgames

OP
Shloeb

Shloeb

In the zone
Oh my god. i didn't knew that. I thought it was for consoles only. Thanks for the update. :D

Last edited:
It's EA cricket noob!
Hasn't been officially revealed but rumors are flying around. Also EA has secretly informed this to PlanetCricket. The release date as told is 8th May 09. Usually,Cricket games are revealed 1-2 months before their release date. So,we might have a cricket game on our hands.
Also Red Miles is developing the next cricket game for Codemasters.

OP
Shloeb

Shloeb

In the zone
Thank god they have started to take Cricket games seriously. Other wise they would just idiotic games as from EA sports. The game players had no similarities with real life counterparts.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Reason EA cannot and will never earn from Cricket Series.
1)Unlike Racing Games or Soccer (Fifa etc)played all over the world,Cricket is played by very few countries.
2) Half of the countries where Cricket is played are Third world countries and where piracy is rampant and genuine sales are very few.
Hence due to this low income game EA doesnt give ample time and effort to this series.
Hence the result.
Hope.
With modern architecture and gaming platform not much man power should be needed to come up with a decent playing games.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Reason EA cannot and will never earn from Cricket Series.
1)Unlike Racing Games or Soccer (Fifa etc)played all over the world,Cricket is played by very few countries.
2) Half of the countries where Cricket is played are Third world countries and where piracy is rampant and genuine sales are very few.
Hence due to this low income game EA doesnt give ample time and effort to this series.
Hence the result.
Hope.
With modern architecture and gaming platform not much man power should be needed to come up with a decent playing games.
If Rockstar games can sell GTA4 for Rs 499 in India.Why cant EA sports sell their cricket games?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom