20 Percent discount on BSNL Broadband - For Govt / Ex. Govt employees only

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
these kinds of schemes r applicable for only a very limited period of tym......also (see the date) its 6 months older......so may be its not open till now......!!!

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
@max_demon

As per the BSNL order, the scheme is applicable for all plans. I guess that includes yearly plans as well. But Vaithy may be able to give some more info on this.

And this is still valid, at my old house (village one), phone is in the name of my father who is a Rtd. Govt Employee and we get the discount every month.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Good move.
In Karnataka we have 12.5% service tax. At least the 20% discount will help offset some of that :(

112 per month is a nice saving....hope the others follow soon.

I seriously doubt it. BSNL is a Government of India enterprise, remember. Let others at least double the bandwidth provided at the existing rates. There was a time when AirTel was the first to come out with broadband, the first to provide UL DSL connections, and the first to slash rates and upgrade bandwidth from 128 to 256 kpbs. No movement on the rates for the last two years now. They're getting plain GREEDY. When I read of these private players calling up customers with offers of the same I feel shortchanged. Why only a select few ? I pay 999 + 12.5% tax for my 384 kbps Ul connection.

Last edited:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
not applicable for yearly plan , confirmed at local bsnl cto. also they say plan 1350 plus is not availeble . wtf

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Plan 1350 plus is not available ? ? For new customers / change plan not possible ?

I am on 1350 Plus.

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Max, get in touch with DGM of your area. The officers will be having more idea and willing to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom