20 GB of EBOOK on Photshop and Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalin

Journeyman
I got 20 GB of EBOOK on Photoshop and Photography, I like to share with all. How do I do it where can I give link so that It will be useful for all.

Scorpion

Journeyman
20 GB? Ebook? On photoshop and Photography?
Where did you get it from?
You gotta be joking!
Even if you wanna share...it would take ages to download and all download data limits shall be exceeded even on unlimited connections and ....

OP
S

stalin

Journeyman
I download all the ebook tuturial from photoshop website for nearly 2 years and got some of the best photoshop and photography from p2p share. 100 of tutorial on html pages, pdf format and .chm files.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Sharing rips of copyrighted books on the forum is not permitted. In fact, no piracy of any sort. If anyone posts any links, they will be put on a warning. If it's public information/tutorials available on the net, feel free to upload them to RapidShare and offer the link for download. Once again, no piracy.

OP
S

stalin

Journeyman
Some of the tutorials i have taken from most of the Populer Photoshop website using Offline Explorer and other I have share in my emule downloader like most of emule user download it. Tell me how to share with you all. I have ebooks but problem is how to share with you all.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
As long as the ebooks aren't copyrighted/licensed, you can upload the best ones to RapidShare and post the download links. As for the website rips, if you're posting them here, make sure you quote the source, the website that you took the tutorial from and the author of the same.

BLITZ~KRIEG!

Broken In
ebooks

stalin said:
Some of the tutorials i have taken from most of the Populer Photoshop website using Offline Explorer and other I have share in my emule downloader like most of emule user download it. Tell me how to share with you all. I have ebooks but problem is how to share with you all.

just tell us the link man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom