MegaMind

Human Spambot
My suggestion would be Creative inspire T3100 - 2K

Auditioned D5 in sony showroom, i realized even sony can manufacture crap...

OP
rahul2002

rahul2002

Journeyman
bought the sony srs-d5 for 2.4k (inclusive of tax) from technocrat today. THE SOUND IS JUST AWESOME......bass ie great and well adjusted

abhinavmail1

MW3>BF3
I also want to purchase speaker for my rig confused between AL vs2621 and creative T3130 both are priced same at flipkart.i mostly used it for gaming.maximum budget-2k. As i dont want to create a new thread for same reason so posting it here.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
bought the sony srs-d5 for 2.4k (inclusive of tax) from technocrat today. THE SOUND IS JUST AWESOME......bass ie great and well adjusted

congrats!!

Auditioned D5 in sony showroom, i realized even sony can manufacture crap...

What was the problem? Can't see any mentionable negative points in reviews

I also want to purchase speaker for my rig confused between AL vs2621 and creative T3130 both are priced same at flipkart.i mostly used it for gaming.maximum budget-2k. As i dont want to create a new thread for same reason so posting it here.

for gaming, creative T3130.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
1. What was the problem? Can't see any mentionable negative points in reviews

2. for gaming, creative T3130.

1. Since the OP bought it, i really dont want to comment on it... Can u post the link of the review?

2. the T3130 lacks highs n bass is not deep.. T3100 is far better with just a 100 buck diff...

Tenida

Gadget Freak
@d6bmg-I can't find any review of Sony SRS D5.Please give the link here.

Watch this dabba kholo samaroh of Sony SRS D8 and smile hahaha kar ke.
[YOUTUBE]iNHw2vsBQYw[/YOUTUBE]

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

congrats ;-)

not that many guy in the forum purchase sony speakers so a review link for this would be really nice so we can see how well it performs ;-)

tasamono

Broken In
Well, i would have suggested you Altec Lansing VS 4121 but it's EOL now. I ordered it months back from indiaplaza(they were the only one left with a peice) but instead got VS4621 in the delivery for 3k including delivery.Decided to keep it and was not at all dissapointed, the woofer is very powerful than the other offerings in the range. The bass overpowers the bottom firing satellites sometimes but can be adjusted in a good media player(foobar).
If however it exceeds your budget go for vs2721 or logitech z313 both are really good speakers for their price range.

Top Bottom