1st bill after DataOne connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Hy guys i ve takn my dataone connection last month..iam in home 500 plan..I ve some problem regrding bill generation .when will my bill generate..i mean before which date i ve 2 finish my 2.5 gb...Dy gave me a paper telling about date of creation n it is 16-05-2009...plz help me guys

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
Before 1st of Next month you should use your 2.5 GB. The date of creation does not matter.

BTW you will end up using more than that though.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Devrath is right. IOW, BSNL bills you for a period up to midnight on the last day of the month. It makes no difference when you first started using your connection in the first month.

There's one thing I've discovered about BSNL's billing: If you go online before midnight of the last day of the month and continue without break after midnight, your usage between midnight and 2:00 am may not be included in the bill for the last month or the next. But it will be included in a later bill.

As an example, suppose you go online at 10 pm on the 30th June and continue up to the morning of the 1st July. Your usage between midnight and 2:00 am of the 1st July will probably not be included in your bill for June or July. But it will probably be included in your bill for August.

Of course, it makes no difference if you don't exceed 2.5GB in either June or July. But if you do exceed it, you may get an unexpected increase in your bill for a later month.

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
when will my bill arrivwhen will my bill arrive...4 may...will it cm along with my tele bille...4 may...will it cm along with my tele bill

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
i ve used 1.38 gb till nw 4rm 1st of june ...dn i ve 1.12 gb 2 usedb4 30th of ds mnth rt...

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
Your are right. Your broadband charges will be billed with your telephone bill. Dont worry about the billing. Just use the allocated bandwidth in one month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom