19 inch lcd

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arachnoid

i have decided to go in for 19 inch lcd monitor but confused which model and make to go for ( viewsonic, samsung, etc.) ...
please suggest which lcd should i go for and its approx. market price ...
my budget is 8-12 k.

p.s. i have gone through the whole sticky of latest hardware prices and quotes and related sticky's and posts and found nothing quantitative. so please refrain from referring to anywhere

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Viewsonic 1912wb will be available for around 11.5k. But it doesn't have a digital input, so u can try to go for Samsung SyncMaster BW series. It will be available for 13k but worth it.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
I bought this one, of View Sonic, for Rs. 13k incl TAX 2 months ago from Kolkata... :)

*www.viewsonic.com/products/lcddisplays/graphicseries/vg1930wm/

Good performance...

should come under 13k with TAX !!!

xtremedia

Broken In
2 days back i purchased viewsonic VA1912WB @ Rs 9400/- from lamington rd.
This model has both DIGITAL and ANALOG inputs gives u the best bang for the buck

it has another version VA1912W which has specs same as above but lacks the DIGITAL input and costs around Rs 9350/-

Given the little price difference the VA1912WB is a gud choice amongst the two

Last edited:
OP
A

arachnoid

i had already shortlisted viewsonic va1930wm .. but had second thoughts after reading some negative postd about viewsonic ....

and "chota cheeta" ... where in kol did u buy it from ???? the distributor of viesonic in kol is i think "supreme" ... and bloody when i started bargaining ... they began lecturing me how they can control the market price and the best deal is only offered by them ... they quoted 9k for va1903wm ( not va1930wm) .... but after roaming through chadni a bit i got to 8.8k

what do you people suggest bout dell monitors .... r they worth going for? and do you know if they deliver in kol or not?

Last edited by a moderator:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
arachnoid said:
and "chota cheeta" ... where in kol did u buy it from ???? the distributor of viesonic in kol is i think "supreme" ... and bloody when i started bargaining ... they began lecturing me how they can control the market price and the best deal is only offered by them ... they quoted 9k for va1903wm ( not va1930wm) .... but after roaming through chadni a bit i got to 8.8k

You are right !!! me too bought it from Supreem but not from retailing counter :( they quited a lot and also demanded i havbe to buy the full system config otherwise they wont sell it... !!! :(

Therefore I took help of a friend of mine who has another frnd who owns a computer shop...

So we went to supreem Vendors counter in the 4th floor to get the LCD out on the name of that Shop :lol:

Little Trick :p

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
im planning to buy 1930wm but have a few doubts:

1) in specification, it says 1930wm has a response time of 5ms...is it good for games...will it create any ghosting effect.

2) operating Temperature 41-95°F (3-35°C) - in delhi it goes to 46°C. will it create any problem.

3) whats diff. b/w digital input and analog input??

goobimama

 Macboy
2 days back i purchased viewsonic VA1912WB @ Rs 9400/- from lamington rd.
This model has both DIGITAL and ANALOG inputs gives u the best bang for the buck

9.4k! Thats ****in-A dude! I might get one of those to do a dual monitor setup. How much would a 20" widescreen cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom