Banned
160gb + 40gb

SAMSUNG 160GB IDE DESKTOP HDD [WARRANTY TILL MARCH 2012]
*media01-ak.vivastreet.com/classifieds//8b/c/23099206/large/1.jpg
SEAGATE LAPTOP 40GB IDE SEAGATE 5400.2
*media03-ak.vivastreet.com/classifieds//fc/6/23102708/large/2.jpg
Gigabyte Ga 8gem800. information

ALL STUFF IS IN EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION
THIS IS FOR EVERY BODY WHO CAN COLLECT STUFF FROM MUMBAI.

MY EXPECTED PRISE for SEAGATE LAPTOP 40GB IDE SEAGATE 5400.2 IS 1000/-
MY EXPECTED PRISE for SAMSUNG 160GB IDE DESKTOP HDD [WARRANTY TILL MARCH 2012] IS 1800/-

Gigabyte Ga 8gem800. is sold off :)

Last edited:

clmlbx

Technomancer
In less then 2000 you can buy 320 GB Hard disk that too brand new with full waranty.

So tell the price according to it

manusag

Journeyman
4400/- expected price. are you insane or you think you can rip off people here. You can buy a 1TB hdd for that price moron

OP
V

vishcool

Banned
In less then 2000 you can buy 320 GB Hard disk that too brand new with full waranty.

So tell the price according to it

How many 320 GB ide hdd can you supply for 2000/-
i will like to buy all of them.

Don't comment if you don't know market price difference between IDE & sata.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

4400/- expected price. are you insane or you think you can rip off people here. You can buy a 1TB hdd for that price moron

How many 1TB IDE hdd can you supply for 4400/-

MORON = YOUR NAME??

insaneYLN

In the zone
Hey man, the Samsung IDE looks good but isn't the Seagate IDE your offering a tad too old?

Also, as per your starting post, the Samsung HDD is still within warranty period but the Seagate has definitely expired from its warranty.

:)

OP
V

vishcool

Banned
Hey man, the Samsung IDE looks good but isn't the Seagate IDE your offering a tad too old?

Also, as per your starting post, the Samsung HDD is still within warranty period but the Seagate has definitely expired from its warranty.

:)
Yes Samsung hdd is under warranty.
seagate hdd & gigabyte mobo is not under warranty
all stuff is in perfect working condition.

acewin

Point Blanc
vishal do not get angry. it is with most of us when we are trying to sell off our goods, people try to keep our price high but when someone else does people try to reduce the price and comment like that.

Now, for one thing try and understand for yourself, if you are trying to sell off for profit(this is certainly not possible for used electronics component) or trying to sell off to clear your junk. Now is the time when everyone has got good amount of devices, and we tend to fall in using them.

clmlbx

Technomancer
How many 320 GB ide hdd can you supply for 2000/-

I know market price very well ... You are not selling a new one, ya I know it has warranty but u can still get 160 gb Ide in less then 2000.. second hand at least what u r selling .

pls also share individual prices I would really like to know what are you charging it individually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom