16:10 IPS Monitors?

vinaych

Broken In
Hello all,
I've been using an HP 16:10 19" monitor since 8 years. (No complaints at all.. Brilliant monitor)
The time has come for me to purchase another monitor and when I look, there aren't any 16:10 monitors that I could find except for the Dell U2412m! That monitor is a slightly over my budget, hence looking for a few other options.

Aren't there any 16:10 monitors that are being manufactured?
Do I have to go back to the 16:9 mediocrity? :(

Please let me know.

P.S: My intended work on this monitor is user interface design, video editing and occasional color grading.
So, I need color accuracy more than anything else!

ram.anim

Right off the assembly line
Hello all,
I've been using an HP 16:10 19" monitor since 8 years. (No complaints at all.. Brilliant monitor)
The time has come for me to purchase another monitor and when I look, there aren't any 16:10 monitors that I could find except for the Dell U2412m! That monitor is a slightly over my budget, hence looking for a few other options.

Aren't there any 16:10 monitors that are being manufactured?
Do I have to go back to the 16:9 mediocrity? :(

Please let me know.

P.S: My intended work on this monitor is user interface design, video editing and occasional color grading.
So, I need color accuracy more than anything else!

Go for Asus PA248Q it has really great feature. lots of review there on youtube.
if you find this monitor online in india or any shop also let me know..

riturajsharma19

Broken In
16:10 monitors are a rarity these days. I own a Dell U2412M and it is a great screen with accurate colours. It is being phased out I believe and you might get good discounts. The Asus monitor mentioned above is also a good choice but in the similar range as the U2412M. Whatever you choose, do not settle for a TN display. Good luck.

rixon.d9

Journeyman
ASUS PA248Q is a very good monitor. 16:10 looks better than 16:9 . Also It has HDMI which Dell U2412M doesn't have. Its more costly than DELL thou. I purchased in Dubai for 1400AED

Top Bottom