15 Top PS3 Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_natasha

Broken In
Jan 8 Update : All discs are sold. Thank you.

Hey there everyone. I guess this will be my first thread here.

The last time I posted here was for a CHIP vs DIGIT debate :p, but I visit the forums almost every day as a Guest.

Now to business. Pardon me but this is the first time I am selling so I am not sure how everything works. I have read the rules and have tried my best to stick to it.

Me and my friend have a big collection of PS3 games. The reason I am selling them is simple we have finished playing them.

Now As per Digit Rules

1. Model number and details: Details given below
2. Date of purchase: No idea as each one was a different year.
3. Reason for sale: Games completed.
4. Warranty details: As I dont remember the Purchase date I am not sure about this either sorry.
5. Expected Price: Listed below.
6. Location of Seller: Chennai
7. Pictures along with your handle ID + date written on a piece of paper. - Shown below.

READ ME
- All these games were bought by us, these are not third / fourth hands like many sellers out there.
- All games are originals no counterfeits or look alikes.
- Zero scratches as these games were never lent outside to friends. (If you find scratches you can return the game disc to me)
- I have no idea about prices. I have just compared Flipkart's new Disc value. If you find a place where it sells for less show me the URL and I will reduce it.
- All the Discs where bought right after they came out so we paid a premium :(.
- All prices include Shipping !
- I am in Chennai so if you want you can pick it up directly and save 50 - 100 bucks
- You can transfer Cash through NEFT / Pay me directly or suggest some feasible method. I am open to options.
- Again I am selling cause I have finished these games.

P.S - All these pics were taken just now. If anyone wants I can take pics of each disc front n back before they buy it. As the number of discs is high I have not taken pics of each one.

*i42.tinypic.com/98dhqx.jpg

*i41.tinypic.com/2diojtw.jpg

*i44.tinypic.com/2m76ouv.jpg

*i40.tinypic.com/30lfcrs.jpg

Open Discs

*i42.tinypic.com/2ujs280.jpg

*i42.tinypic.com/2ujs280.jpg

Tekken 6

FK - 1334

SOLD

Grand Theft Auto : Liberty City Stories

FK - 899 (Out of Stock)

Sale Price - SOLD

Fallout 3 -

FK - Unavailable
eBay - 1400

Sale Price - SOLD

Prince Of Persia : The Forgotten Sands

FK - 1160 (Out of Stock)

Sale Price - SOLD

007 : Quantam Of Solace

FK - 1160 (Out of Stock)

SOLD

The Bourne Conspiracy

FK - 2404 (Out of Stock)

SOLD

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 : Fate Of Two Worlds

FK - 1769 (Out of Stock)

Sale Price - 1100

WWE : All Stars

FK - 2225 (Out of Stock)

SOLD

Need For Speed Series

Need For Speed : Undercover (2008)

FK - Unavailable
eBAy - 1299

SOLD

Need For Speed : Shift (2009)

FK - Unavailable
eBay - 1599

SOLD

Need For Speed : Hot Pursuit (2010)

FK - 2204 (Out of Stock)

Sale Price - SOLD

Fifa Series

Fifa 2010

FK - 1421

SOLD

Fifa 2011

FK - 1421

SOLD

----
New Titles

GOW III

Sale Price - SOLD (This was sold even before I could list it)

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Sale Price - SOLD (This was sold even before I could list it)

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

FK - 1157

SOLD

Call of Duty 3

FK - 899

SOLD

Def Jam

SOLD

Split Second : Velocity

FK - 1769

SOLD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess thats about it. P.S - As soon as the game is sold I will mark it.

EDIT 1 : Guess there are only 13 titles. I quoted it wrongly as 15.
EDIT 2 : Added few pics
EDIT 3 : GTA and NFS HP are gone.
EDIT 4 : GOWIII, Batman, POP, Fallout are gone.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
It would be great if you could add that name on a piece of paper with date to all pics. And if you add a picture of all game discs (just open the boxes and click once with paper identification of course). :) Thanks.

OP
N

neo_natasha

Broken In
Right. I thought the background was pretty self explanatory as I took all of them in the same place. Will take a picture with all the discs open along with the handle and date and post it.

EDIT : Added.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
It is, I don't doubt that they are not yours. But the handle ID rule is there for a reason and we must stick to it. I'm sure you get why I asked for it. :)

OP
N

neo_natasha

Broken In
Sure thing I respect the rules. Will add the handle to all the pics and take new ones. I suppose I got 2 legal pictures for now.

joy.das.jd

Journeyman
Hi there,

I am interested in the Grand Theft Auto : Liberty City Stories. Please PM me your bank details and phone number.

Any idea which firmware does it require to run?

OP
N

neo_natasha

Broken In
A few games have sold out and I have few more to sell, I will update the list as soon as I take the latest pictures.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Might be a bit off-topic, if you visit the forum almost everyday, then it's better to keep yourself logged in. Advertisements for Guests are very ugly. (no, I'm not responsible for them. :) )

OP
N

neo_natasha

Broken In
@asingh yep Version 6 is the last one to come out of Tekken series.

@ico Thanks for the tip. Will make sure im logged in always. I just wanted to remain anonymous, but then to sell I cant be anonymous :p

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Isnt tekken hybrid a collection of some previous versions of Tekken remastered in HD ?

Tekken hybrid consists of tekken tag team(ps2) remastered in hd, a cgi movie named tekken blood vengeance and a preview or a demo of the upcoming game tekken tag tournament 2 which is based upon tekken 6's octave engine but is revamped.

Version 6 is not the latest tekken, Tekken hybrid is the latest in the series.

Tekken hybrid isn't canonical to the series. Tekken 6 on the other hand is.

OP
N

neo_natasha

Broken In
Guys, I wanna get rid of the games ASAP. I can knock of 200 or 300 for some discs. PM me the price you looking for and I will sell it if its feasible for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom