** ~10k mobile advice thread **

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Thanks but do we any Redmi Prime 2 user..who can tell me about heating issue ? I dont want another heater like YUREKA

Guys how is Mi4i as compared to Yureka..I read in amazon reviews all heating issues are gone after update to MIUI7 and because of 2nd Gen Snapdrgaon 615 processor..pls reply

shreeux

Movie Buff

Click the link and suggest.......1.Coolpad Note 3 vs InFocus M680

2.Lenovo K4 Note vs XOLO Black (3GB RAM) vs InFocus M680

Last edited:

vedula.k95

Behind Enemy Lines
wow! pretty good specs Redmi 3 has,any quotation on the price? or is it going to be the same $150 (around 10k INR)? and yes one more question, is it invite only?

jodo_c

Broken In
Hi, Please suggest a phone under 7500 Rs (max). Its for my niece ,she is in 12th now. Need good A.S.S and battery. Camera should be decent too. Please suggest quick.

Aakarshan

In the zone
Hi, Please suggest a phone under 7500 Rs (max). Its for my niece ,she is in 12th now. Need good A.S.S and battery. Camera should be decent too. Please suggest quick.
Redmi 2 Prime or increase your budget and buy MOTO G 3 totally peace of mind with guranteed updates!

jodo_c

Broken In
Redmi 2 Prime or increase your budget and buy MOTO G 3 totally peace of mind with guranteed updates!

Thanks for the reply bro. No sorry can't increase budget by that much. Btw how is Redmi note prime if i can manage to increase till 8000rs (500 extra bucks seems manageble somehow but this is the far i can go)

Top Bottom