** ~10k mobile advice thread **

I don't want to get into hassles of a refurbished ones in case they break down again. Budget should be around 6k.

- - - Updated - - -

Was this for my query?

- - - Updated - - -

Don't you think going for something out of ebay is tricky same applies for local mobile store as well. Looks little dicey this pre-owned phone thing.
Maybe borrowing a friend's phone is a good idea provided if anyone has an other phone to lend.
There is no problem in buying pre-owned phones or refurbished phones. They come cheap and some are manufacturer refurbed. And have 6months warranty, look in that. Borrowing is better than buying. I'm sure someone has one, look it up.

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

kunnusingh

Journeyman
There is no problem in buying pre-owned phones or refurbished phones. They come cheap and some are manufacturer refurbed. And have 6months warranty, look in that. Borrowing is better than buying. I'm sure someone has one, look it up.

:agreed:

I have 2 refurbished mobile and both are running fine however my 2 refurbished mobile was damaged within 1 year and few month so I purchase another and now power button is almost damaged but I use a automatic on-off App which is really helpful and I no longer need to use power button.

But I have a good experience with refurbished mobile, one of damaged due to water and 2nd damaged due to excessive use of powerbutton like I press at lest 100 times each day.

shreeux

Movie Buff
:agreed:

I have 2 refurbished mobile and both are running fine however my 2 refurbished mobile was damaged within 1 year and few month so I purchase another and now power button is almost damaged but I use a automatic on-off App which is really helpful and I no longer need to use power button.

But I have a good experience with refurbished mobile, one of damaged due to water and 2nd damaged due to excessive use of powerbutton like I press at lest 100 times each day.

Which site good buy for refurbished mobile?

ajayritik

Technomancer
Checked in Amazon most of the sub 10k models are of Samsung brand. Price difference between the new and the refurbished ones don't look that much to me.

Checked in Amazon most of the sub 10k models are of Samsung brand. Price difference between the new and the refurbished ones don't look that much to me.
Check on eBay. One plus X is available for around 12k. If you are interested. [MENTION=140405]Hrishi[/MENTION] and [MENTION=161285]GamerSlayer[/MENTION] bought it.

ajayritik

Technomancer
^moto g is the best option then, if you are considering US brands.

Not for US bro. Need it for my uncle. He wants an Android phone.
Someone was Suggesting Lenovo Vibe or something.
Yup OnePlus X is pretty good for its price. Been using one from November. Working rather well.
What's the price?

- - - Updated - - -

Yup OnePlus X is pretty good for its price. Been using one from November. Working rather well.

Buddy that's over 10k. I believe 14k.

anky

Youngling
okay..for uncle moto g will be best..yes..lenevo vibe plus or something like that is also there..with metallic baody..its for abt 8000 or 9000..check that on flipkart. my friends mom is using that mobile. feedback is good from that side!

ajayritik

Technomancer
Lenovo is also Chinese :rolleyes:

Ask him to get Zenfone 2 Laser or Zenfone Max or Moto G3.

Okay let me have what all options are available and then will take a call.
only purpose of not having the chinese models is due to unavailability of service centers for them.
Just in case things go wrong.
So I correct my suggestion.
Kindly suggest any Android phones below 10k. Preferably around 8k.(Including Chinese ones)

Top Bottom