General 10k budget, need smooth UI, reliability for long term use
1. Budget: 10,000 max
2. Display type and size: 4.5" or more
3. Dual sim: yes
4. Preferred choice of brand: any reliable brand
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera): camera doesnt matter
6. Preferred operating system: android
7. Preferred connectivity options : 3G, 4G ready
8. Primary use of handset: reading books, surfing, calls, whatsapp, NO GAMING at all.
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration: written below
10. Any other info that you want to share: i hate changes, so i wish to use the phone as long as possible (current phone is 5+ yrs old but i am ideally looking for a phome that would last 3-3.5 years). So removeable battery will be great feature allowing me to replace the battery backup weakens in 2 years or so. Although it seems like remiveable battery and fingerprint scanner cant exist together, i am willing to compromise with non removeable battery.
I dont need lightning fast performance for gaming but i am expecting smooth transition between apps, lag free whatsapp, facebook, Instagram. Shouldnt freeze every now and then.
Finger print scanner will be a very nice feature as i hate entering passcode everytime i unlock
A quick google search and i found these options.
Redmi 3s 3gb
Redmi note 3
Swipe elite plus
Coolpad note 3
Haven't considered other options due to my ignorance, wouldnt mind considering other options.
Please suggest something that suits my needs.
Would be buying Redmi 3s for my friend tomorrow's sale but in case I didn't got need a backup option as my friend wants to buy tomorrow itself. Budget = 7k. Not any heavy requirments just need good battery backup and A.S.S. and shouldn't lag for normal usage (Previous samsung user).
Try in fk app only.Tried that last time...didn't worked
not goin to buy, asking just for the info, what do you people think about the Moto E3 Power? And it has Mediatek and Mali as respective processors. what do you people say about that?
1. Budget? < 12 K
2. Display type and size? 5-5.5'
3. Dual sim? Not Necessary
4. Preferred choice of brand? Nothing particular
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? -
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc) Android
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready). 4G
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? Internet, Camera
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Redme Note 4
10. Any other info that you want to share. Cant stretch the budget !!