10k-12k smartphone buying advice 2014

But cache makes phone faster too ;)
Even if we remove it it'll generate automatically :)
So it may not help to increase free space

I don't clean cache, because of Maps....... Now they have removed feature to save map offline, which is obviously not a good thing

kaz

right here
I don't find OTG a solution to low memory space. I won't put a usb attached to my phone inside my pocket to listen music.

+1 to Xolo fones.. My friend has an X700 and its quite good for its price range..
Xperia M can be an option too

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Why everybody is saying Moto G but it is around 18k and the Op wants between 10-12k right. What is so special about Moto G besides there is no service centers in India. I say go for Xperia M or M Dual @ 11k or 12.5k which is best for even lag free gaming and good battery support. Never for cheap remade chinese ****.

sushovan

In the zone
^ I guess you have never even seen a Xperia M in real life lol. It fails to play 1080p videos even in MX player with HW decode, overheats like a boiler, and offers strictly average battery life ( not to mention the poor screen, crippled memory, and camera), and then there are Sony's so called official bugfixes which always introduce new bugs :rolleyes: Moto G has none of these perils :cool: Even Xperia L is much better VFM than this.

ankush28

Bazinga
Why everybody is saying Moto G but it is around 18k and the Op wants between 10-12k right. What is so special about Moto G besides there is no service centers in India. I say go for Xperia M or M Dual @ 11k or 12.5k which is best for even lag free gaming and good battery support. Never for cheap remade chinese ****.

Lol at bold part

>Moto G single sim will be ~13k
>They will provide A.S.S. too -.-(where is the smily for " -_- " :lol: )

I dont think OP will care for 1k extra when performence difference is HUGE

Wait till moto g officially launch...

dtfuser

Broken In
they have good quality products nowadays but if u r very unlucky u may have to deal with their bad A.S.S.

+1

I am using Xolo Q700. I am quite satisfied so far for VFM. My friend has bought Xolo Q700i last week. Even he is satisfied with it.

kaz

right here
Same as other competitors but after sales service is poor..... My friend had some software related issues in his Karbon phone and it didn't boot. He gave it to service center at Jamshedpur, Jh. and they said "We need 56days, its going to Delhi as we cannot get to the problem". I guess flashing the stock rom would have done. So, if you buying any of these local brands be ready to face their terrible A.S.S.

kaz

right here
A friend of mine bought a Gionee P2 and after one week vibration stopped working properly..sometime it worked and some time didn't but after few more days its working fine now :) Meanwhile when he was at an authorised service center they asked for 2days time to check for problem but because he didnt have a spare phone he couldnt give it to them.. I was with him and the service center was atmost 8x6 foot in size :D

And for A.S.S. you can't expect any quick response from them... Even for minor problems these companies take too much time to repair the phone..

Last edited:
Top Bottom