1000+ reasons never to buy any Apple products

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Tim Cook to Investors: People Bought Fewer New iPhones Because They Repaired Their Old Ones

Any company that is this anti-consumer totally deserves it.

In light of their recent shortage of sales, I think they will redouble their efforts to curb repairing of their products.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Why not put the list on pastebin or on Google Docs or something? It's cumbersome to read on the first post.

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
It's a legit reaction to show hate towards Apple, none of these are OC, they have been pointed out, often multiple times, by other people
the newer ones are at the bottom

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
On a serious note I think everyone evolves mentally, either for good or bad and I hope the apple cult dies soon and they lower their prices too. This is good and was expected (low sales of apple)

Last edited:

doomgiver

Warframe
i just wish apple dies off. PERIOD. there is no use for a shit tier company like apple in today's world. google isnt much better.

heck, i'd argue that the idiots buying smartphones are the #1 reason that companies like google and apple exist...

maybe we should get rid of the PEOPLE :2subs:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Wait, are you the same doomgiver, that we use to know? Are you back from a hiatus? Your post history suggests you were atleast "somewhat" active.
I almost forgot you!

Also, to remain on topic, Hell yes, Apple sucks. yea. Die die.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Well exactly this happend to me. My cousin asked me to get his iPad fixed. iPad wasn't picking up charge since was kept in cold storage for months. So of course it was battery issue and needed jump start.
Went to an Apple iStore. The person said they can't do it. Whole iPad will need to be changed. But since it was out of warranty, it was also non replaceable.

Went to Nehru place. In Rs 1000 the guy opened the iPad with finesse and jump started it. Also in some more hundred he was willing to change the battery completely. I hate Apple.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
On a serious note I think everyone evolves mentally, either for good ro bad and I ope the apple cult dies soon and they lower their prices too. This is good and was expected (low sales of apple)

Well technically, there sales figures got saturated. They aren't able to sell more but it doesn't mean they are now selling less (worldwide).
So, they increased prices of their new devices to keep the profit alive.

doomgiver

Warframe
Wait, are you the same doomgiver, that we use to know? Are you back from a hiatus? Your post history suggests you were atleast "somewhat" active.
I almost forgot you!
yup :)

i jump in once in a while just to see whats going on.
also why is the irc empty and WHAT DID YOU DO TO B0TMAN???

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Major iPhone FaceTime bug lets you hear the audio of the person you are calling … before they pick up

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Will get fixed fast I think, so no big deal. But damn, you can spy on anyone using this, the implications of that itself is crazy.

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Read something on AskMen which perfectly sums up how I feel about Apple haters

I am not sufficiently a mind-reader to speak to the degree of cynicism in the minds of Omega and Swatch Group senior management. But I will say, it amuses me no end to hear people complain about a business behaving like a business.

Top Bottom