0xc000007B Error - The application failed to initialize properly 0xc000007B

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldie999

Right off the assembly line
Hi friends,
Hav the same problem of Application error.exe. It started when i used IE 7 and now i cant open any of the applications sometimes even folders.. Can Avast antivirus detect the Virus

KILLEREP

Hello,
I think the error 0xc000007B is appearing because of de openAL32.dll (find it in in windows/system32/openAL32.dll) Mostly the 0xc000007B Error is appearing with an Nvidia nforce audio card.

This openAL32.dll file is needed for the audio driver. try to update your audio driver and try again,

Also it is possible that you have installed 3dmark 06, because of this program sometimes it will give you the same trouble. uninstall, reboot, try again.

Hopefully this will solve your problem.

Greetings..

KILLEREP:evil:

rockdoc

Hello Folks

On a laptop (Win Xp Home v 2002 service pack 3, Pentium Centrino 1.7 Ghz, 2 GB RAM, Ati Mobility radeon X700 video ), I am getting the “0xc000007B Error - The application failed to initialize properly” when launching the game Medieval total war II (medieval2.exe). The error occurs only with this application.

After scanning the system with Avira Antivirus some infections were found and fixed (log attached).
A new installation of the game gave the same problem.

I am also experiencing problems on installing the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 e .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update per .NET, from version 2.0 to 3.5 (KB951847) x86.
I always get the message saying the update cannot be installed.

The Hijackthis log is attached but I am not able to determine the problem by myself.

Could anyone help please ?
Thanks

KILLEREP

Try to download the update from microsoft.com
link:
*www.microsoft.com/downloads/detail...2f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7&displaylang=en
Sometimes it helps when you first download the whole file and install it directly.
Try it and good luck..

Killerep...

whozthis

I solved my problem.
My problem is with the comodo Firewall software. Its stopping the Digit Archive.
I uninstalled and re-installed it again.
Everything worked fine.

Note: I observed that the comodo firewall s/w has set a rule that not to execute .exe file. then also we will get the same problem for all exe files. we cannot execute anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom