►► Wireless mouse, which one is best at low cost?

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hi guys,
Today i bought Logitech K-270 wireless keyboard, and don't know why suddenly my 1.5 year old wireless mouse stopped working. (it was zebronics wom300).

Now suggest me any good wireless mouse as cheapest possible for my desktop. My zebronics has 3 extra buttons, i.e: forward, backward, CPI which has option to set 800,1200,1600 DPI settings. It was really nice mouse.

Now I've already Logitech keyboard, so suggest any mouse which wireless range don't collide with each other using 2 dongles. :p

Budget: Rs.500 works at least 2 year and with good battery backup.

saswat23

Human Spambot
You can get Logitech M185 for around Rs.600-Rs.650. Earlier it was available for just Rs.470 but increased suddenly.
Check Online Shopping Store | Buy Online: Mobiles Phone, Computers, Tablets Pc, Home Appliances | Lowest Price shop in India at ShopClues

And BTW is that the keyboard you vought from shopclues? Would like you to post some pics and write a short review if possible.

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
You can get Logitech M185 for around Rs.600-Rs.650. Earlier it was available for just Rs.470 but increased suddenly.
Check Online Shopping Store | Buy Online: Mobiles Phone, Computers, Tablets Pc, Home Appliances | Lowest Price shop in India at ShopClues

And BTW is that the keyboard you vought from shopclues? Would like you to post some pics and write a short review if possible.

i know they have increased the price. :cry:

Top Bottom