►► Urgent!! Front Audio + USB port has stopped working.

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hi,

Guys This is my 5 year old CPU cabby in which front audio and USB not working properly, i think there is rust/carbon in port.

From where i can get replacement ?

*i.imgur.com/15CUurW.jpg

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi,

Guys This is my 5 year old CPU cabby in which front audio and USB not working properly, i think there is rust/carbon in port.

From where i can get replacement ?

*i.imgur.com/15CUurW.jpg

Please specify the brand of the cabinet so that we can see if any replacement can be bought from the distributor or the service center.

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Please specify the brand of the cabinet so that we can see if any replacement can be bought from the distributor or the service center.

Its cheap QUANTUM brand which i bought in 2007 for Rs.900 that time.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Its cheap QUANTUM brand which i bought in 2007 for Rs.900 that time.

Then search in ebay or the google for compatible front panel otherwise see that if any other brand cabinet is having your part or not.

Here take a look at this from ebay:PC Computer Case Front Panel USB Audio Port Mic Earphone Cable | eBay

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Then search in ebay or the google for compatible front panel otherwise see that if any other brand cabinet is having your part or not.

Here take a look at this from ebay:PC Computer Case Front Panel USB Audio Port Mic Earphone Cable | eBay

how to buy from ebay US ? I've only SBI netbanking and SBI MAESTRO debit card.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
how to buy from ebay US ? I've only SBI netbanking and SBI MAESTRO debit card.

ebay US is costly but if you can find in ebay India then you surely can buy because the shipping is also included in the amount and try to buy from reputed sellers only.

In this Iball cabinet the front audio + USB ports are similar to your faulty port.So if you can find the above port with the Iball dealers then you can get locally also.
This cabinet port is similar to yours:*compareindia.in.com/specification/cases/iball-metallica-05-cabinet-smps/332172

The dealers for Iball in India:*www.iball.co.in/Locate
The Iball from its website:*www.iball.co.in/Product/Metallica-05/547

Last edited:
OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
ebay US is costly but if you can find in ebay India then you surely can buy because the shipping is also included in the amount and try to buy from reputed sellers only.

In this Iball cabinet the front audio + USB ports are similar to your faulty port.So if you can find the above port with the Iball dealers then you can get locally also.
This cabinet port is similar to yours:*compareindia.in.com/specification/cases/iball-metallica-05-cabinet-smps/332172

The dealers for Iball in India:*www.iball.co.in/Locate
The Iball from its website:*www.iball.co.in/Product/Metallica-05/547

Guys, i searched offline as well as online also for this panel. Offline nobody ia selling such parts, instead they are suggesting me to buy a new CPU cabby. :( and online USB3 panel is available for Rs.800

saswat23

Human Spambot
My friend recently bought one from Zebronic's service center for Rs.50.
Initially they were denying, but upon requesting for sometime, they gave him a new one.

Top Bottom