µTorrent mUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam_1710

Youngling
µTorrent mUI is a mobile version of WebUI, that enables you control your torrents remotely from anywhere. It works on every mobile, including Opera Mini.

Free, fast and very useful.

Release Date: July 25, 2007

Source : *www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=576309

Orig. site : *www.utorrentmui.com/

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I'm going to use this a lot. Seriously! The WebUI had already made life easier for me and not this.

I just wish they'd hurry up and release the Mac version already. It is in private beta right now.

goobimama

 Macboy
@garraksassiD: You need to open up the port first. In the status bar of utorrent, if there is a yellow "caution" icon, then you click on it, and it will check to see if your port is forwarded. If not, then you need to open it through your router/firewall/whatever. Instructions are given on the page that checks if your port is forwarded. If its green, then it should work.

uTorrent for mac looks smokin'!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
goobimama said:
@garraksassiD: You need to open up the port first. In the status bar of utorrent, if there is a yellow "caution" icon, then you click on it, and it will check to see if your port is forwarded. If not, then you need to open it through your router/firewall/whatever. Instructions are given on the page that checks if your port is forwarded. If its green, then it should work.

uTorrent for mac looks smokin'!
Not much use though. Even when it is released, we'll have to keep using the Windows one, won't we? (For obvious reasons.) :(

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Isn't transmission good enough on Mac? Why do u need uTorrent? In my case it did everything. i never tried Xtorrent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom