You can thank COVID-19 for forcing us to get off our lazy butts and build a digital interface for the magazine. Existing subscribers know how hard it is to get us to stop playing games and do something constructive with our butts. If you’re new to Digit, we’re sorry about all the talk about butts. We promise the content inside is much better…
How to get access:
If you’re an existing print subscriber:
- We have already imported your email into this website. Head over to the
My Account page and login using the ID you have received in your email. Remember to check your spam folder. If you haven’t received a password or have forgotten it, then head over to Forgot Password and get a new one.
- Once you are logged in, head over to the Magazines page and start reading.
If you are a news-stand buyer of the mag, or a new digital user:
- You’ll need to create an account on the My Account page. You will receive an email with your password. remember to check in spam.
- Proceed to the Store and buy a single issue or subscription.
- You will receive confirmation of the purchase after which you can head to the Magazines page and start reading.
Once redeemed to an account, magazines are yours to access forever.
You can always find the link to access the e-DVD on your orders page: