Which classic/retro game would you like to see rebooted/remade/HD-fied?

Flash

Lost in speed
That is what I was talking about.....Any new news about that game yet. Last thing I know is that it got enough money to start the project.
Road Redemption by DarkSeas Games — Kickstarter

It says the Alpha version is released by September 2013, But no news on that yet..

------------------------------------------------

Contra as a TPS.
PoP in 3.5D..

Holy ****! Homeworld. AFAIK, its the only true 3D RTS. I played Homeworld:Cataclysm back in 2001 when it came with the first Digit Playware CD with the first Digit issue ever. Couldn't find the full version anywhere. Now when I did, it does not run on my new machine. +1 this.

Homeworld

And although they are working on an HD remake of the series, truth be told there is a need for a new revamped version of the game built from scratch.

Homeworld: shipbreakers, being developed by blackbird interactive is said to the next Homeworld game. It was first being developed as HARDWARE: Shipbreakers, but then they acquired the licence to the Homeworld name from Gearbox and changed the name to Homeworld: shipbreakers. Also heard that its being developed by the previous homeworld developers from Relic.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I read somewhere that Homeworld : Shipbreakers will not be in space but on a planet's surface. WTF.

But HD remakes of the originals are in development, so I think we are good.

Edit : I used to love the menu theme from Cataclysm.

Last edited:

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Midtown Madness..

What a lovely game it was. I used to enjoy crusing in different weather conditions and time of day the city of Chicago. I especially loved seeing the sky high rail system, the aeroplane descedning and taking off at airport and the expressways :D. MM2 was also great and had many great mods. Sigh childhood ! :razz:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I really want Submarine Titans (2000) to be remade with HD graphics.This is my 1st game and was a exciting strategy game.I played this demo for hours with my 1st PC.

Some Screenies:

*i.imgur.com/82Ykd0A.jpg
*i.imgur.com/sp5CDpM.jpg
*i.imgur.com/lgpgwIh.jpg

Download Link:*www.old-games.com/download/6622/submarine-titans

Last edited:

RBX

In the zone
I believe Contra is an ongoing series.
One of my favorite games is Evil Genius. If not remade, I'd love for it to be made more compatible with Windows 7.

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
I would like to see an Unreal Engine 4 remake of the original Unreal. Now that Epic is done with the Gears Of War series, I really hope they put some work into their original PC IPs which made them and their Engine famous 8)

Another would be a Skyrim remake of Daggerfall from the TES series. Daggerfall is IMO the second-best TES game to date(Next to Morrowind ofcourse).

Another, not exactly a remake, series I would lie to see return is the Monkey Island series. Sadly Disney owns Lucas Arts now and it is now upto them to revive the series.

sohan_92

In the zone
Delta Force 1,2 and LW
Platform-Windows
Genre-FPS

*2.bp.blogspot.com/-yZYh5pXTC7A/ULtxwC_fZvI/AAAAAAAALPI/mTuiFxFXrg8/s400/3.jpg
*image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/screenshots/8/197088/deltfor2_screen001.jpg
*s.uvlist.net/l/y2008/10/54396.jpg

Official site-NovaLogic

Good game for timepass :lol:

Top Bottom