Which classic/retro game would you like to see rebooted/remade/HD-fied?

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Delta Force 1,2 and LW
Platform-Windows
Genre-FPS

*2.bp.blogspot.com/-yZYh5pXTC7A/ULtxwC_fZvI/AAAAAAAALPI/mTuiFxFXrg8/s400/3.jpg
*image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/screenshots/8/197088/deltfor2_screen001.jpg
*s.uvlist.net/l/y2008/10/54396.jpg

Official site-NovaLogic

Good game for timepass :lol:

I would rather Novalogic remake all their games. Delta Force series, Armored Fist series, F22 Lightning series and Comanche series, etc.

Alok

Adventurer
Aaaannndddd CAPCOM heard me *www.entertainmentbuddha.com/new-screenshots-for-the-ultimate-hd-edition-of-resident-evil-4/
Its releasing ultimate hd version of re4 for pc (thanks to CAPCOM for caring about pc community)
And year controller issues solved. ...

Alok

Adventurer
Really this news changed my mood....its been long time since I had excitement about a game.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I had started playing it a long time ago but the crappy controller friendly controls got the best of me. I did not own a controller then.

Alok

Adventurer
I still emulate ps2 versions to play it sometimes coz it was better than pc port.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
What emulator do you use? I tried ePSXe but the sound is too sluggish and the controls don't respond. No idea why.

Alok

Adventurer
epsxe ??? man this is for ps1 not ps2...
for ps2 emulation you need pcsx2 and its perfect , everything works like charm and it makes you feel like playing a pc game.

if you have got resident evil 4 ps2 disc or iso backup , i can make you right configuration.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Sorry, I meant PCSX2. I forgot the name. I had borrowed my friends Splinter Cell : Chaos Theory disc to try.

Alok

Adventurer
Fine .. I'v created a thread "pcsx2 guide and discussion"
Follow basic steps there ...then tell me about performance. .I'll then speed it up to make it normal.

Btw I though you would be playing any ps2 exclusive. ..I mean to say chaos theory is already there for pc.