Which classic/retro game would you like to see rebooted/remade/HD-fied?

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
You buying this? If you do, let me know how it is.

Thats Heretic 2.
It was a huge step aside from the original Heretic, but no one complained, this game was a blast!! The first TRUE 3rd person Hack and Slash for PC, with awesome multiplayer.. groundbreaking and genre-bending...I remember Corvus was the hero and the gore was awesome!!

My reboot request games are--
1) Knight & Merchants(1998)*image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/screenshots/7/138947/knightsm_screen003.jpg
-- Bluebyte stepped off the trditional gameplay and started Settlers series, i hope they ditch the Settlers franchise and go back to its roots. Even to this day people are making mods for it and even optimizing it for Windows 8. Such is the demand among RTS Micromanage loving gamers. All the formations system in Total War games are inspired from this game.

2) A proper DUKE NUKUM game

3) Sacrifice (2000)*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/Sacrifice_by_Interplay_-_formation.jpg
-- This RTS was innovative as hell!! Totally took the RTS genre by surprise but unfortunately it was the age of FPS and multiplayer games so it kinds died out without much publicity

4)Homeworld(1999)- *springfiles.com/sites/default/files/images/games/strategy/real-time-strategy/0_home001.jpg
A Space RTS on 3 axis, meaning completely 3D.. one of the best RTS ever...dunno why they stopped making sequels :(

+111111 these

I only had the demo of Knights And Merchants, but I loved the mechanics and the economy trees. How the carriers would carry resources to the workshops and the workshops would then use those resources to build tools, weapons, bread, etc.

A similar game is Townsmen on Android.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Its already on Kickstarter last time I checked.

Edit : It got funded. The video looks kickass.

*www.kickstarter.com/projects/darkseasgames/road-redemption

tkin

Back to school!!
This one for starters:
*1.bp.blogspot.com/-nXzObz2vNYM/UAXqlptNGJI/AAAAAAAAAdc/tezsQobwWTA/s1600/Indigo-Prophecy.jpg

Then this:
*media.moddb.com/images/games/1/1/102/age-of-mythology_front.jpg