Which classic/retro game would you like to see rebooted/remade/HD-fied?

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I know. I just wanted to try it out and my friend had that only.

Alok

Adventurer
Sure . Do it and tell me what fps you getting without speedhack and game fixes.

Piyush

Lanaya
Captain Claw and the nine gems :hyper:

Also on the list:
Delta Force
Project IGI
Heretic II

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
Cadillacs and dinosaur - I loved this game!

and also does anyone remember something like "arcade 32" (not exact words),it was like a package which had cadillacs and dinosaur,and other games of such kind of 2d scrollers, side-scrolling beat em'up ,to be exact.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am not sure if they could make a good sequel. All the sequels sucked after Double Dragon 3.

beingGamer

In the zone
Captain Claw and the nine gems :hyper:

Also on the list:
Delta Force
Project IGI
Heretic II

OMG... i forgot captain claw !!
great game. had nice scenematics at that time
I used to play it

another list of games
Carmageddon
Rise of Nations
Commander Keen
Monster truck madness

Last edited:

quicky008

Technomancer
Its about time somebody released a reboot or a sequel to the no one lives forever series of games-nolf 1 and 2 are two of the finest first person shooter games I've ever played,i wonder why its developer (monolith I think)decided to abandon the franchise after releasing nolf 2 way back in 2003.

They did release another game called Contract JACK several years ago(which was loosely based on the nolf universe) but it was not well received by the critics and gamers alike and hence it turned out to be a major disappointment.Lets hope a true sequel or a full-fledged reboot of nolf is in the works and will be released in the foreseeable future.

flyingcow

Shibe
anyone remember the game where you were hunting dinosaurs?? it is kinda old(pc game)

mikael_schiffer

Padawan
these would be killer with an HD update

donno what this is, looks cool
*i.imgur.com/7gjWojt.jpg

Thats Heretic 2.
It was a huge step aside from the original Heretic, but no one complained, this game was a blast!! The first TRUE 3rd person Hack and Slash for PC, with awesome multiplayer.. groundbreaking and genre-bending...I remember Corvus was the hero and the gore was awesome!!

My reboot request games are--
1) Knight & Merchants(1998)*image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/screenshots/7/138947/knightsm_screen003.jpg
-- Bluebyte stepped off the trditional gameplay and started Settlers series, i hope they ditch the Settlers franchise and go back to its roots. Even to this day people are making mods for it and even optimizing it for Windows 8. Such is the demand among RTS Micromanage loving gamers. All the formations system in Total War games are inspired from this game.

2) A proper DUKE NUKUM game

3) Sacrifice (2000)*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/Sacrifice_by_Interplay_-_formation.jpg
-- This RTS was innovative as hell!! Totally took the RTS genre by surprise but unfortunately it was the age of FPS and multiplayer games so it kinds died out without much publicity

4)Homeworld(1999)- *springfiles.com/sites/default/files/images/games/strategy/real-time-strategy/0_home001.jpg
A Space RTS on 3 axis, meaning completely 3D.. one of the best RTS ever...dunno why they stopped making sequels :(

Piyush

Lanaya
Thats Heretic 2.
It was a huge step aside from the original Heretic, but no one complained, this game was a blast!! The first TRUE 3rd person Hack and Slash for PC, with awesome multiplayer.. groundbreaking and genre-bending...I remember Corvus was the hero and the gore was awesome!!

My reboot request games are--
1) Knight & Merchants(1998)*image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/screenshots/7/138947/knightsm_screen003.jpg
-- Bluebyte stepped off the trditional gameplay and started Settlers series, i hope they ditch the Settlers franchise and go back to its roots. Even to this day people are making mods for it and even optimizing it for Windows 8. Such is the demand among RTS Micromanage loving gamers. All the formations system in Total War games are inspired from this game.

2) A proper DUKE NUKUM game

3) Sacrifice (2000)*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/Sacrifice_by_Interplay_-_formation.jpg
-- This RTS was innovative as hell!! Totally took the RTS genre by surprise but unfortunately it was the age of FPS and multiplayer games so it kinds died out without much publicity

4)Homeworld(1999)- *springfiles.com/sites/default/files/images/games/strategy/real-time-strategy/0_home001.jpg
A Space RTS on 3 axis, meaning completely 3D.. one of the best RTS ever...dunno why they stopped making sequels :(

+1 for Knights and Merchants

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Breath of Fire 3.
heard a new Breath of fire game is coming to Android.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Has anyone played Drakan : Order of the Flame ? Its an excellent RPG.. Wish a new title would come :(

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
unreal tournament the classic version with all graphics and textured turned up high using latest unreal engine ..............

hell yeah this is what i want the most.........