Watch out for these upcoming PC titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Well, Spider-Man: Friend or Foe demo's arrived for the XBOX so far, am waiting for the PC demo. CAD says its got too easy attack controls. That'll spoil the fun I had in playing Spider-Man 3 - The Movie Game :(

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
you actually liked spider man? i really wonder how people play that game its so horribly boring

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I had a power outage at my home,i am currently surfing from a cafe.

And sorry to say spider-man 3 really sucks.I played it on two different rigs one low end and one high-end and it sucked on both.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
ya it really does suck, i wonder how people enjoy it, most people that i ask say that it has awesome graphics that is why they play it, but the graphics are also horrible i really am starting to wonder

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame
^^I totally agree with u as SP3 has horrible controls both for the keyboard mouse combo and gamepad and also has bad camera angles.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I am not able to find reviews for Stranglehold PC,wonder if it has been released,its 5:53am 19th here and in US 18th should be 3:50pm.Gamespot still says release date is 18th

Gamespot Hands on Gears Of War PC Demo

After opting for an Xbox 360 controller rather than a mouse and keyboard setup, we spent a short time playing through Gears of War's first chapter. This afforded us an opportunity to check out the PC game's visuals in a level that we're already familiar with, and although the improvements weren't mind-blowing, we certainly weren't disappointed. Your COG soldiers and their Locust enemies appear to benefit from the game's PC makeover a little more than the locales in which they do battle do. Their highly detailed faces and armor also hold up to even the closest scrutiny.

Gamespot Assassin's Creed Hands On

Assassin's Creed is basically finished. After a four-year development cycle that began right after Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time shipped to retail, the Assassin's team at Ubisoft's renowned Montreal studio is now putting the last touches on the first submission build of the game before it goes into rigorous testing. Sure, bugs will come back from Sony and Microsoft's approval teams, and the developers will have a precious handful of weeks to fix those bugs, optimize the frame rate, and apply that last, vital coat of polish. But the game's feature set, level design, and mission structure are now set in stone. We were pleasantly surprised at the breadth and diversity of the gameplay when we had a chance to sit down with that nearly finished build for an extended tour of Acre, one of Assassin's three primary cities, with a little guidance from creative director Patrice Désilets.So far, Ubisoft has publicly presented only the core gameplay conceit of Assassin's Creed: You infiltrate the environment, kill your target, and get out--stealthily if you can, but in a hail of arrows if necessary. However, while exploring Acre, we came to realize that you'll be doing much more than simply slaying your way through the Crusades-weary holy land of the late 12th century. The game's three cities--Acre, Jerusalem, and Damascus--will be populated with thousands of citizens going about their business. You'll often have the opportunity to embroil yourself in that business--to your own ends, of course--even when it isn't directly involved with your quest to kill your current target.

Last edited:
OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Gears Of War PC release date is given in the 1st page and Assassin's Creed release date has not been announced.

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
Whoo Hooo! Bought the 'Orange Box' through Steam last week! Team Fortress 2 BETA is available for those who buy the Orange Box!

One Word! TF2 is AWESOME! Its too Fun and Entertaining for a Multiplayer Class based game! You keep 'LOL'-ing after you get killed :mrgreen:

The Only (sigh) Server currently you can play in is from UAE. Hope servers are introduced in India.

Buy that Box! (If you already have HL2 and EP1, then you can 'gift' it to your friends)

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
Hells_Fury said:
You can play from some UK based servers too. I get pings of around 150 and the game is still perfectly playable.
Which ISP are you using buddy? I get average pings of 300ms to European and American Servers. Tata Indicom BB s****. (Airtel ain't there in my Area and I applied for BSNL in Oct 2006, still no conn)

(I live in Bangalore too)

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
cool ill tell my dad to buy it for me, hopefully he doz

hey harvy is gears of war going to be vista exclusive?

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i know that but since its from m$ it might be vista exclusive, i might never get to play it then as i told my dad i dont want a xbox360 no more

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Added Stranglehold Gamespot Review
And Bad news Crysis demo has been delayed to October 26,almost one month

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom