Watch out for these upcoming PC titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

assasin

Banned
even i'm going to get most of the games from that list.hope i'll be able to play them with decent frame rates.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I wonder how Crytek plays crysis at their office with all features turned on.... What cards will they be using? :twisted:

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Developers have access to future generation Graphics Cards but they are not allowed to take them out of their lab.They usually use Quadro plex also.

shantanu

Technomancer
Quardro is used for Designing Purposes, it doesnt have Hardware Accelleration :) , so no playing on Quardro.. :) 8800 Ultra can play Crysis to fullest as i guess it.. well it is a DX10 card after all :p

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
The quadroplex is a totally uber,ultra uber,its performance will blow our heads out,designed for game and scientific development.These cards cost from 5000$-20000$(the quadro plex and not quadro,both are different)
On the other hand the reason why I said that 8800Ultra will run some shadow effects slower is because this directly comes from the mouth of Crytec,they have confirmed it,the link has been given in the crysis and farcry thread.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
are u sure, i mean what does crysis use man that it wont run smoothly on a 8800, is it something special it needs even mroe than the unreal engine then i saw the graphics they werent that great that they wont run on the 8800, we will just have to wait for the demo

shantanu

Technomancer
some things are also for hype.. maybe crytek is saying this for their own good. ! well nothing can be said , maybe harvik is right.. but i guess this is a problem with the game not the card.. they should make a game for the biggest card available in the market and not for the game developers who use the cards said by harvik.. so this means CRYSIS is a game for Game developers.. and not for gamerz :D , very well Crytek, keep it up.. your crysis will be a big FLOP if this happens, coz then the normal card holders.. like 8600 and all wont be able to play the game , and will only see a slide show :D great ! :p

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Arsenal_Gunners said:
WTF there isnt even a mention of World in Conflict in this thread?:shock:
the game got a 9.5 rating from gamespot.On par with WoW.:shock:
Sorry but I purposely didn't add it because its strategy and not many gamers in India play strategy(not many use their brains,:D,half-life 2 is an exception in fps gaming)

Halo wars is strategy.

I would like to confirm that the game Developers lie a lot and the hardware developers are not an exception.

Today I had a very bad day as i went to meet the DE of the local exchange and he mistreated me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom