Watch out for these upcoming PC titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
The_Devil_Himself said:
I think they must be using ps3 to emulate PC.lols.
No if u emulate PC on PS3 it will be a lot slower,i think a lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot leeme finish lot lot lot slower.Because of the architecture of the PS3 cell processor.

assasin

Banned
^^^ i dont think so.PS3 emulation will be slow mainly due to the gfx sub system of the pc which wont be as powerful as that f the PS3.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
assasin said:
^^^ i dont think so.PS3 emulation will be slow mainly due to the gfx sub system of the pc which wont be as powerful as that f the PS3.
It seems u know little about the PS3 cell processor architecture.I do not want to offend though.I dug deep facts into the architecture of PS3 cell processors a long time ago.Emulation will be a lot slow because of the cell's simple architecture which originates from the architectures of older processors.Emulation would be slow but if somehow windows is made for that architecture then it would be fast.Only developing windows for that architecture would take a lot more years or a lot more man power to develop that software fast since simple architecture makes use of simple instruction sets which are not good compared to the instruction set of say C2D/C2Q/C2E
Believe me emulation would bring down PS3 beyond beneath its knees.

assasin

Banned
^^^ wat i wanted to mean is that emulating PS3 on a pc will be slow due to the gfx subsystem of the pc which aint as pwrfull as that of the PS3.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
assasin said:
^^^ wat i wanted to mean is that emulating PS3 on a pc will be slow due to the gfx subsystem of the pc which aint as pwrfull as that of the PS3.
Sorry for that,I apologize again.
Its all due to the Internet Link Being unstatic.
Sorry.

As far as the GFX system is compared to say an 8800 GTX.The 8800GTX is 2 times powerful theoretically as Officially Stated by nvidia.
And Humm sorry to tell u but Sony lied about the performance of the RSX GPU of playstation 3(2.8GF)

The_Devil_Himself said:
simply put a ps3 is far more powerful than any commonly available PC if I am not wrong.
Yes PS3 is slightly powerful than a commonly available PC but not compared to a Higher Level Mid-Range Rig.

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
fear perseus mandate , november 6
ut 3, nov 12
crysis, nov16
kane and lynch, nov 20

just updating

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Jericho Demo has been released.Will put the link shortly.
Happy Gaming.

Currently I am unable to find good free download sites for the Jericho demo.
But i'll try to find it out.

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Well speaking of torrents, check www.GameUpdates.org if demo is available . ok before hitting that report button read this: The site is perfectly legal and only gives out torrents of demos/legal patches/mods, free games and game videos.

Who

Guess Who's Back
ok guys the review is out for COH: OF , its got 8.0 at Gamespot but to tell you the truth i was little bit upset when i read the review, anyway being a standalone expension , i think it should be consider another game & it should not be on the must have list, Also World in Conflict should be on the must have list . it has got 9.0 + scores everywhere.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Added Jericho Demo Download Link from Gameupdates.
Thanks to @Charan for reminding and the link.
I am currently downloading the demo.It should finish within 2Hrs.
BTW i was having a lot of problem with the link at 2:00am-4:00am when i last checked.Now the link is stable as a rock.
All my ADSL statistics show that my connction is stable all the time but still i loose the link,very suspicious.

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare is going to be DirectX 10.

Yippee!!!Jericho demo download complete.I'll post the pics shortly.

Last edited:
OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
entrana said:
that means dx10 exclusive or also dx9
It'll also be DirectX 9,I mean backward compatible.

And the Game Demo For Clive Barker's Jericho is just Awesome visually.U are a team member of the jericho squad who died but his soul lives.U can now possess ur team mates and fight.The graphics is simply awesome and can be compared to Gears Of War for Xbox 360.The demo takes place somewhere in middle stages of the game.
It ran more than fluid on my XFX Geforce 8800GTS 640MB at 1280*800*32.
This game is gonna rock man!!
I loved the demo.
There was a lot of disappointment when they said they were going to cancel Jericho for the PC.
Man this game Demo rocks.
Hope the full game will be equally good.
This goes right into my list of games i'll play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom