Watch out for these upcoming PC titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
but jericho IS coming to pc right? or is it permanently cancelled. great to know its a good game gonna get it

assasin

Banned
so wat do u guys suggest that i get a copy of Stranglehold or is it not worth it???
has any1 played Obscure 2,Instinct and Bet on Soldier?

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
assasin said:
so wat do u guys suggest that i get a copy of Stranglehold or is it not worth it???
has any1 played Obscure 2,Instinct and Bet on Soldier?
The problem is that BSNL has not yet fixed my net connection so i have yet not got my hands on stranglehold.But i would suggest if u are a hardcore gamer then don't buy stranglehold.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Third Eye said:
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars got 8.5 rating from Gamespot.
I am not going for it as its mainly a multiplayer game.

Also Sega Rally Revo Demo has been released.Will post the demo download link shortly.

Edit: Added the demo download link for Sega Rally Revo.Also added the Gamespot review for Enemy Territory : Quake Wars.

I am downloading Sega Rally Revo Demo now.My Home500 plan only allows me to download freely for 2Hrs where it should provide 6Hrs.

I played the Demo.The Demo has one level one car for player and this game is going to be an average one.Graphics are also average and so is the gameplay.
And did i say that the music sucks.

Last edited:

Who

Guess Who's Back
With all respect don't you guys like RTS ?? can't RTS game be a must have ?? why isn't war in conflict in the list ? this is the second time i am requesting you to put world in conflict in the list .... you guys didn't read my request when i posted it for the first time.... also if you guys won't put some RTS titles (suprme commander : alied forege,starcraft 2) in the upcoming games list , i can only say that this list is incomplete.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
smit said:
With all respect don't you guys like RTS ?? can't RTS game be a must have ?? why isn't war in conflict in the list ? this is the second time i am requesting you to put world in conflict in the list .... you guys didn't read my request when i posted it for the first time.... also if you guys won't put some RTS titles (suprme commander : alied forege,starcraft 2) in the upcoming games list , i can only say that this list is incomplete.
Ok your request accepted.
But the problem is I won't be able to give any personal info on RTS titles as i will not download their demos.
Gimme some time.

Added Link for Hellgate London News Update.

Edit: List Under Construction
Reason: Adding Good RTS games
Comment: Power/Link Might go anytime so hang on.

Construction finished
Added more games including Strategy and Action also updated release dates.

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Am downloading that demo right now. Its animation looks cool, though not like anything before, it sure is eye-catching. :)

yes great game.
u can play with green goblin,venom and spiderman in the demo.
u have to defeat dr octopus.
in full version we can play with all charactes.
BTW-demo graphix r very bad on 1280X1024.

sanjay_111

Broken In
COH expansion released on 28th Sept ..

Does not seem to be getting equally good reviews though probably because it is too similar to COH ..

It would still be a great game I suppose ..

Last edited:
OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
abtom said:
has someone tried spoderman friend or foe demo?
the game's going to release on 31st Oct.
demo here- spiderman-friend-or-foe.com
I know about that game but i didn't add it cause in this era of crysis that game has very poor graphics.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
it has been announced a long time ago, and it probably must have been using the old game engines thats why it has poor graphics, besides no spiderman game was ever fun i dont think this is a must have

Who

Guess Who's Back
Very good job harvik, just two requestes : 1) add must have after world in conflict (i meant it got 9.5 on gamespot!!,second highest rated pc game of all time.) 2) add some info on starcraft 2 if you can , starcraft was one of the best RTS games of all time.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
smit said:
Very good job harvik, just two requestes : 1) add must have after world in conflict (i meant it got 9.5 on gamespot!!,second highest rated pc game of all time.) 2) add some info on starcraft 2 if you can , starcraft was one of the best RTS games of all time.
Added "Must Have" for World In Conflict.Also added the direct Demo Download link for WIC.
Sorry but i cannot add info on Starcraft 2 as the release date is still unclear.I will add it as soon as release date is announced and comes nearer.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom