Watch out for these upcoming PC titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
probably on torrnets, anyways how good is the game, i dont trust ratings, like company of heroes, it is SERIOUSLY overrated

Who

Guess Who's Back
WIC has 14 single player missions & you should replay the game once so it offers some good single player action but i think it shines out because it is very diffrent from thsoe normal RTS games & it has a great multiplayer mode....

entrana @ don't be offended but weren't you saying company of heroes is a great game such in your previous posts , what happended ?

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
ya it was a great game, but i said its overrated. i mean 9.6 for that game, it should deserve only like 8.8, i said great not excellent. i cant believe this game is top of the year for pc it should definitely have been oblivion anyways its my opinion

sanjay_111

Broken In
smit said:
WIC has 14 single player missions & you should replay the game once so it offers some good single player action but i think it shines out because it is very diffrent from thsoe normal RTS games & it has a great multiplayer mode....

Where did u get WIC ? I have not seen it on the shelves yet.

Entrana, what is ur criterion for "must have" games ? U told earlier that COH is must have. And which is better CnC3 or COH ?

I am finding COH demo very very good !

By the way, I have found the best way to get authentic rating is - go to pc.ign.com -> reviews -> by rating (9) then open each review from the top and DON'T go by IGN rating. Go by reader rating which u will find in each review. It is quite accurate in terms of how much I enjoy the game eventually !

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
C&c3 for me is anyday, coh is also a must have if u have the original game, even c&c3. it is very fun online and single player isnt that long either. both are must haves what i was trying to say is that coh is just overrated. i did not say it is bad. if u r planning to buy these games get them original.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
^^Did u get my PM.U did not reply??
I am downloading Crysis MP BETA,will finish tomorrow night,getting speed in excess of 111KB/sec.
Also I have got hold of Stranglehold.
Even though my connection has a pathetic problem i am still going on.
:D

*img466.imageshack.us/img466/8611/crysismpdlcp7.jpg

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
just received it replied, thx alot dude, do u know if 8800 fatal1ty has been release here in india

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
entrana said:
just received it replied, thx alot dude, do u know if 8800 fatal1ty has been release here in india
I have seen rashi dealing with XXX editions of G7X(Geforce 7 series)cards but never a fatal1ty edition.They might start dealing with the fatal1ty card but not until next year i guess.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
WHICH DIGIT MAGAZINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is the october issue out yet must get

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
entrana said:
WHICH DIGIT MAGAZINE
WTF?

More on 8800gts fatal1ty edition.

SLEEK,FAST,AND
COMES IN RED

it performs 30% better than standard 8800gts,and this card hauls some serious ass(directly from the ad).When it comes to sleek,fast,and red,only one thing comes to mind,maybe two if you count Ferrari's.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Crysis Multiplayer Details.

News About Crysis Multi-player Beta

The Following Info is presented by me with screenshots.

Crysis multi-player beta has no support for anti-aliasing due to which the Graphics look a lot dull on lower resolutions of 1024*768 and below.I tested the game with the latest Drivers
GFX Driver-v163.71(WHQL)
Chipset Driver-v9.53(WHQL)
The system config on which the beta was tested is my sig.
I tested the BETA on 1024*768*32 with everything set to high.
The average FPS was 40.
The BETA has some graphical bugs and only supports DirectX 9.

Here are the physics Details:
DX9 Multi-player : No Destructible Environment
DX9 Single Player : Destructible Environment
DX10 Multi-Player : Destructible Environment
DX10 Single Player : Destructible Environment

Servers
DX10
DX9
DX10 & DX9 both supportive

Here are some screen.
Bandwidth Warning.

*img518.imageshack.us/img518/1949/crysis2007100407010529wc3.jpg

*img169.imageshack.us/img169/4655/crysis2007100407024901hg5.jpg

*img237.imageshack.us/img237/7403/crysis2007100407042178ym5.jpg

*img518.imageshack.us/img518/2540/crysis2007100407063159ky8.jpg

*img72.imageshack.us/img72/4785/crysis2007100407110162no7.jpg

*img518.imageshack.us/img518/1273/crysis2007100407121131oq6.jpg

*img172.imageshack.us/img172/9523/crysis2007100407145493mc7.jpg

*img518.imageshack.us/img518/2809/crysis2007100407244704ra2.jpg

*img172.imageshack.us/img172/9346/crysis2007100407245232at7.jpg

As you can see the graphics are no where near what we have seen in trailers,gameplay movies and Demos conducted by the developers and EA.

Hope the final Build will be very impressive.I am expecting DirectX 10 to be impressive and not DirectX 9.

So,
it will work well only with vista.
i hope the single player demo with bugs fixed comes soon.
will it run smooth on 8 series Graphix cards?

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
abtom said:
So,
it will work well only with vista.
i hope the single player demo with bugs fixed comes soon.
will it run smooth on 8 series Graphix cards?
As i said it ran at 40FPS average on 1024*768 in DirectX 9 with my config.Sometimes the FPS went above 100 indoors.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@Harvik780 .. can you please post it in thumbs? :) .. The visuals are ok as its dx9 but no AA :confused: :confused:, I think its been delibertely disabled by crytec. can we speculate that dx10's performance will be much beter than this on the same hardware?

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
entrana said:
nice how was the single player though
Its not single player but only multi-player.

Added Updates For Gears Of War Pc

Have a look PC gamers will be delighted after reading that.

Who

Guess Who's Back
hey harvik , can we pridct what kinda of ratings the up coming games will recieve (crysis etc) in reviews in this thread ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom