The Witcher 3

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Finally completed the game. A total 101 hours and almost all side quests completed, except for two or three that were glitched. Ending was satisfying but I hoped

Ciri would travel alongside Gearlt in different adventures. Well she is an Empress and can do good for the world. For the greater good it is

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Finally completed the game. A total 101 hours and almost all side quests completed, except for two or three that were glitched. Ending was satisfying but I hoped

Ciri would travel alongside Gearlt in different adventures. Well she is an Empress and can do good for the world. For the greater good it is

nice nice!, any school gear you completed?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl

Took me more than double your time :/

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Took me more than double your time :/
What? How? What level you were during completion? There are some ? In Skelliege that I have not explored. Other than that I have been to every nook and corner of the map.
And by the way, does the huge Nilfgardian camp has any quest? Other than the Missing Patrol quest?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
What? How? What level you were during completion? There are some ? In Skelliege that I have not explored. Other than that I have been to every nook and corner of the map.
And by the way, does the huge Nilfgardian camp has any quest? Other than the Missing Patrol quest?
No other quest in camp. And yeah I spent a lot of time in skelliage..

And I played on death March so some battles took upto 30 mins. Maybe cz f that.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
No other quest in camp. And yeah I spent a lot of time in skelliage..

And I played on death March so some battles took upto 30 mins. Maybe cz f that.
Mine is also 35. I don't understand how you have clocked 200+ hours. And my GOG galaxy client is not tracking achievements. I did not get many achievements, especially the contract related achievements. And oh, the client did not track my gameplay time at the beginning.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Mine is also 35. I don't understand how you have clocked 200+ hours. And my GOG galaxy client is not tracking achievements. I did not get many achievements, especially the contract related achievements. And oh, the client did not track my gameplay time at the beginning.
Possible. My client has kept track of gametime for most of the time. Maybe missing some 10 hours only

What difficulty did u play?

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
The Witcher 3 Fashion Show

Mastercrafted Wolven Gear

*i.imgur.com/JwVUfWN.jpg

*i.imgur.com/2teiNiC.jpg

Mastercrafted Griffin School Gear

*i.imgur.com/kq7S4Vb.jpg

*i.imgur.com/vxhntq0.jpg

Mastercrafted Feline School Gear

*i.imgur.com/g8vXHYu.jpg