The Witcher 3

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Witcher 3 is feeling like mass effect now

Gather allies before the big battle. Make your final stand with your friends. Deja Vu

New witcher DLC are so epic. Wolf School Gear!! Hell yeah!! I wish they had more of viper school gear. I really loved the poison effect.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Completed Witcher 3 with all necessary secondary quests.
Good game, In my ending Ciri become empress :mrgreen:

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
[MENTION=144954]alienempire[/MENTION]
Are you out of your mind or something ?? Posting a game's ending just like that ?? Either use spoiler tags or don't visit the thread when you are done with the game. Stop ruining game for others. :evil::evil:

dude!
:-x

And you just had to quote him didn't you. Couldn't you just mentioned and told him. I saw your post and now I know the ending. Edit your post for crying out loud and stop ruining it for others as well. :evil:

Idiots.

Last edited:

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
dude!
:-x

Mods please ban [MENTION=144954]alienempire[/MENTION]

Are you out of your mind or something ?? Posting a game's ending just like that ?? Either use spoiler tags or don't visit the thread when you are done with the game. Stop ruining game for others. :evil::evil:

And you just had to quote him didn't you. Couldn't you just mentioned and told him. I didn't saw his post and now I know the ending. Edit your post for crying out loud and stop ruining it for others as well. :evil:

Idiots.

Sorry guys don't angry with me :cryeyesout::sealed:. I added spoiler tags

DDIF

Custom User Title
Thats why I don't read posts after few days in a popular game.

Piyush

Lanaya
Seriously man... I never ever cared for spoilers if anyone posted here but this game was special :mad:

gameranand

Living to Play
Seriously man... I never ever cared for spoilers if anyone posted here but this game was special :mad:

I didn't read it I didn't read it...Stopped at Criss...Something will happen to her that I know....what I don't know. :D

gameranand

Living to Play
Not Criss, it was Ciri

You fused Ciri and Triss :lol:

Oh yeah.
But seriously though people should either learn how to use forums or leave them. Simple formula, yet most of the people don't get it.
Common sense is really uncommon in this world.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

And you just had to quote him didn't you. Couldn't you just mentioned and told him. I didn't saw your post and now I know the ending. Edit your post for crying out loud and stop ruining it for others as well. :evil:

Idiots.

Anand am not your average cheerios in morning spoon which you can remonstrate with crass logic on your impulses. Be careful with your tone. The post he made is a past event, whoever saw that was spoiled already. Quoting it was a warning, mentioning him does not put a spoiler tag on his post, i'm not mod here.

gameranand

Living to Play
OK yes I agree I got a bit jumpy. But you should had mentioned him instead of quoting him. When he edited that post...I didn't saw his post but the quote you did. Thats why I said that, I read whatever I read from your post not his because you quoted him. Mentioning him would had given him a notification just like quoting except it would had not done any harm to those who read from your quoted post. I had to contact [MENTION=1270]Skud[/MENTION] on steam to make the necessary changes as you were offline as well.
It was his fault that he posted the ending that he shouldn't have certainly. But instead of quoting you should have mentioned to give him a notification. Believe it or not, your quoting did some harm as well.

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
Should I play The Witcher 1 & 2 first before playing 3? I've already played and finished those before more than once but that was a long time ago and I don't have the savegames either. It looks like that some of you guys are playing from the beginning. Will it enhance the overall experience? What do you guys suggest?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Should I play The Witcher 1 & 2 first before playing 3? I've already played and finished those before more than once but that was a long time ago and I don't have the savegames either. It looks like that some of you guys are playing from the beginning. Will it enhance the overall experience? What do you guys suggest?
No need

Piyush

Lanaya

If you are into lore and have time at disposal, then play 1 and 2. If not, then its ok as well, search youtube for witcher 1 and 2 summary.