The Witcher 3

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Yo...can you tell me Where is the fancy tailor located who can alter attires based on colors and fabrication?

I have no idea what you are talking about. But you might be talking about the elf tailor (one who is a part of finding dandellion quest) just outside Novigrad

devil'sdouble

Broken In
I am playing at Ultra settings, getting around 35-40 frames average, would not mind more. Is there any graphic settings which I could turn off to boost the frame count but not affect the graphical quality much?

gameranand

Living to Play
Asking those who have completed the game.
Is the game ending good.....I mean does it gives a proper needed closure to the game. Now I am still on first game and playing but just wanted to know if ending is good or not. No need to tell the ending just tell me whether its good or not. :)

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Asking those who have completed the game.
Is the game ending good.....I mean does it gives a proper needed closure to the game. Now I am still on first game and playing but just wanted to know if ending is good or not. No need to tell the ending just tell me whether its good or not. :)

Well, it depends on what ending you get and how it seems to you. The game has 3 main endings with 36 different variations of those endings.For me , the ending was good.( though the final boss battle seemed too easy)

Top Bottom