The Witcher 2 and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

gameranand

Living to Play
Hey fellas Witcher 2 patch 1.3 is live now and the best part is that it came with a DLC and some nice improvement like Item storage,‘Junk’ panel, and many more.
Get it here
See the site above for change log also.

rchi84

In the zone
Waiting for 1.3 to be released on Steam. It finally allows playable frame rates on 580, 590 and 6990 setups, using ubersampling..

Alok

Adventurer
Today i bought witcher. I'll finish it and then think for 2nd.

gameranand

Living to Play
I installed it and played it for a while and loved it but uninstalled quickly as it imports Witcher 1 saves. I have completed that game but I don't have save games with me so I guess I'll play Witcher Enhanced Edition first then I'll play this one. Anyhow graphics are freakin awesome in the game. Looked like a painting. :D

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
I installed it and played it for a while and loved it but uninstalled quickly as it imports Witcher 1 saves. I have completed that game but I don't have save games with me so I guess I'll play Witcher Enhanced Edition first then I'll play this one. Anyhow graphics are freakin awesome in the game. Looked like a painting. :D

Aren't you bored of medieval time games yet after playing DA:O for such a long time? C'mon man shoot some people for a change.

gameranand

Living to Play
Aren't you bored of medieval time games yet after playing DA:O for such a long time? C'mon man shoot some people for a change.
LOL I have completed most FPS I have. These RPGs gives a lot of hours to play while FPS games gives hardly 1 day to play. Usually 1 FPS gets completed in a day or two. But I guess you are right I need to change. Maybe I'll play FEAR 3 then. Haven't played this FPS yet.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Yup that's the spirit...No more dragons and swords for a few days. BTW, Are you done with ME 1 and 2?

gameranand

Living to Play
Yup that's the spirit...No more dragons and swords for a few days. BTW, Are you done with ME 1 and 2?
Haha...Yeah sure no dragons and swords. :)
I have completed ME1 and 2 two times already. Recently in march this year. :)
Took your advice and started Virtua Tennis 4 and a FPS game. :))

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I'm in chapter 3. Loc Muinne.
Need to reach Philippa. Now the sewer is not found and the guards are just killing me rather arresting me!

What to do?

:(

Finished Witcher 2!!! Would miss it very much. Very rarely there come such games. Is Witcher 2 small than Witcher 1?

It seemed to me.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Well will start this soon// I haven't played Witcher 1.....Should this affect my gameplay anyhow??? :-|

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Has anyone here played Witcher 2 with Witcher 1 saves?

What diff. does it make? My Witcher 1 saves are corrupted I just found out today. Was planning to play Witcher 2 again with Witcher 1 saves :(

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I lost my safe files. Was never thinking that they will have this import feature. Since, I know now, save file has been exported to my email account.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
hey.. how to fid wht version of Witcher 2 you are playing and how to patch it offline,, if no internet connection at home...

gameranand

Living to Play
hey.. how to fid wht version of Witcher 2 you are playing and how to patch it offline,, if no internet connection at home...
Get patch 1.3 from their site. It will update directly from 1.0 to 1.3 without any issues.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Get patch 1.3 from their site. It will update directly from 1.0 to 1.3 without any issues.

not working for me....

will keep witcher away fo now... currently playing DAO and Awkeing and DA 2 in pipeline...... :D

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
downloding the patch.. will check on weekend if it works... busy with work for couple of days... thanks GA (gameranand)...

Dino

Broken In
My installer cant locate the 2nd DVD during installation and hence the game doesn't get installed. I tried manually typing the path, still of no use. Please HELP.