The Witcher 2 and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Hey...

Anyone here want to sell or Rent Witche 1 : EE to me... in Mumbai

No internet connection at my place so could not download it...

I am dying to play Witcher....

rchi84

In the zone
In case anyone wants to buy The Witcher: Enhanced Edition online, gog.com is still offering it for $10 . You get the installer from their website and it comes without any DRM. Any purchase through gog.com goes into CD Projekt's wallet directly, so if you want to show them support, this would be a good way of doing it.

rchi84

In the zone
wow. so you get it online from gog.com for around 450 rupees. that's almost one third the retail price :O

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
yea.. the task can be misleading.

Activate your medallion when you are outside of the INN. it will show a blood trail. Follow the trial. Carefully. There will be a fake trail which will lead you to the village walls. If you follow the trail correctly.. you will find cedric near that waterfalls+pond.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^Found him at last. Used CAT potion. Its function is kind of batman's x-ray vision. catches blood and shows skeleton of living persons.
Got to Cedric and now in a battlefield fighting Zombies!!! WTF is that? how long does it continue? It doesn't let save in between though.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Depends on which side you are. You will saved by a bird if you are on Iorveth side. If you are with Roch, keep fighting until the royal mage barges.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
No need to nit pick now. I just said bird. Didn't said what bird it is, who it is, and how it will save you and the aftermaths. I've played both the sides, and I can assure, I nigh spoiled.

Soumik99

Journeyman
I have played witcher 2 twice, once on iorveth's side, the other with Roche.
Have done the first time using almost all swordmaster skills and the next time with the mage path. I must say that the swordmaster is great for fighting against normal enemies who tend to come in hordes. While magic is great for bosses. It took me less than 10 minutes to kill the draug with aard maxed out(Just saying).
Now the question is that alchemy though it sounds cool on paper, how are we supposed to know a particular type of enemy is going to come and be ready for it. Even if I gulp potions and oil and find enemies that I could deal easily normally, that would just mean a waste of potions.
DO U THINK ITS A GAMEPLAY FLAW OF SOME SORTS?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
In Witcher 1 you could gulp potions in between fights but here it doesn't allow such. Really missing it.

For fights in general I use swallow and some efficiency enhancer.

Top Bottom