• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Wow,that was surprisingly quick.I love Arsene but I don't know what to think of this when we are on the eve of a new season with only 3 CBs and no fix to the GK problem.

iinfi

mekalodu
does anyone know any good site which shows the highlights of all matches ..... crappy 400kbps conn here .. cant view anything?
will watch in office tmrw

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Disaster for Arsenal before season begins

Edit: User proper text size.

Last edited by a moderator:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
iinfi just needs a private JT tour of SB but JT wants more $$$. He'll be fine the next day.

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

does anyone know any good site which shows the highlights of all matches ..... crappy 400kbps conn here .. cant view anything?
will watch in office tmrw
Here is the site: Iraqgoals.net

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Almunia; Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Clichy; Eboue, Nasri, Diaby, Wilshere, Arshavin; Chamakh

RVP on the bench.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Almunia is the captain.
:confused:

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

It will be a minor miracle if we hold them in midfield.
COME ON ARSENAL!

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Koscienly clattered by Joe Cvnt.Red Card.

Fvcking hell I am sick of our players getting stretcherd off.Do we even have CB backups?

"Always cheating,same old Arsenal" :rolleyes:

Top Bottom