• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
BBC Sport - Football - Nicolas Anelka given 18-match France suspension
joker of a coach .... FFF clearly knew Domenech was not in the good books of most of the players long back and they waited for something like this to happen!!.... Now they cannot punish themselves can they?

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
Finally a good start to the campaign...lets hope we play well and Win this season... probably seeing berbatov play better, much better ... lets hope he gets his Tottenham's form back in this season and scores some goals.

Rahim

Married!
Yah Madrid will sign Ozil subject to a medical. What a team!!

Shouldn't Fergie have shown more appetite to sign this player considering the bargain price Real is paying for a potential star; spending on some unknown player like Bebe seems odd.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Hard to get a European player to play in England when Madrid and Barca are in.

Werder Bremen double Mesut Ozil's asking price to £25m | Mail Online
Real for me: Mesut Ozil only wants to join Madrid

Werder Bremen have thrown Real Madrid's bid for Mesut Ozil into disarray by doubling the asking price for their in-demand playmaker to £25million.

The Bundesliga giants are understood to be angry that Real apparently briefed the Madrid press that a deal was imminent, despite rival interest from Chelsea, Manchester United, Barcelona and Inter Milan.

However, Ozil's dad has upped the pressure by telling Turkish newspaper that his son will go to the Bernabeu either this summer - or as a free agent when his current contract expires next summer.

'We promised that if Bremen keep Mesut for now, next year year he will join a free,' Mustafa Ozil told Hurriyet. 'Mesut and I stayed at the chalet of (Real president) Florentino Perez in Madrid, he invited us there and everything was resolved quickly. We were impressed by his willingness to help my child play for his club.

'Our word is sacred. My son has always said that the only club he wanted to go to was Real Madrid.'

Bremen had hoped to tie the 21-year-old to a new contract and are playing hardball in negotiations by threatening to play Ozil in Wednesday's Champions League qualifier against Sampdoria unless a suitable offer is received. That would prevent him playing for others in European competitions this winter.
Mesut Ozil

Impressive: Ozil starred for Germany at the World Cup finals in South Africa

Bremen rejected an initial bid of under £10m from Real Madrid, but Spanish press reported on Monday that an £11.5m fee was all but agreed for the German World Cup star.

Werder Bremen general manager Klaus Allofs said: 'I am not aware of a new bid, that is not something I am able to confirm.

'I am, however, guessing that there might be news on that. I am prepared to receive a new bid.

'The facts are pretty clear. If a club is looking to sign Mesut to play UEFA Champions League, then that club needs to make a decision before Wednesday.

'If Mesut Ozil is a player of Werder Bremen on Wednesday, we are going to play him against Sampdoria.

'It would be up to Real Madrid to show up with the right answer to this all.'

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Where the feck would they play him? They've got a sh1tload of midfielders already. When Kaka returns, would Mou risk benching the President's signing? What about VDV? And they also have Alonso, Diarra, Khedira and God knows how many more. A bit like Man City, although at a higher level. :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Weird to see Spurs on a Tuesday night.Live on TV too.

And as I type this,they go down :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

2-0 to Young boys now :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

3-0
:lol::lol::lol:

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
dont know wat happened .... fergie wanted ozil .... but united didnt even made a bid for him .... i believe fergie had an intuition that he wont be playing in england

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri will today undergo minor surgery on his knee following a meniscal injury sustained during the match against Liverpool on Sunday.
Nasri, who has been in impressive form, will be out of action for a month.
Typical.Player hits excellent form and gets injured.We know how rehabilitation goes with our players so I am not sure about the one month time frame as well.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Sevilla have left out their CB Sebastien Squillaci from their CL qualifier.Canal+(French channel) is reporting that he is close to signing for Arsenal :shock:
Seems like a brilliant deal if true.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Blow for the kid but he was some distance away from PL appearance.
As long as we don't suffer an injury to our CBs,we should do OK.

On the bright side
Arsène Wenger may welcome back up to FOUR players for the visit of Blackpool on Saturday.
Alex Song (calf), Johan Djourou (hamstring), Denilson (abdominal) all missed the 1-1 draw at Anfield last weekend through injury while Cesc Fabregas also sat out the game because he lacked match fitness. Robin van Persie did feature as a substitute but he, too, is working his way back after his World Cup travails.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal vs. United reserve game going on.United getting owned physically by Afobe and JET.:lol:
2-0 at the moment.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Gallas is going to have a medical at Tottnumb tomorrow according to Skysports.:lol:
Good signing in all seriousness,especially after their drubbing at the hands of young boys.However I doubt he would make much difference in the NLD.Most Arsenal fans know he was a mercenary and don't really give a sh1t.

Top Bottom