• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
A vintage performance by scholes . Chica scores. Even berba scores . Gr8 start to the season. And dont make excuses Klaw.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
No excuses. Fackts. :D

Still, poor finishing and poorer defending let us down. We'll be better prepared once the season starts. ;)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Chavi said:
Xavi said: "We've given up on the idea of him arriving now, but maybe he'll come in January when Arsenal are out of the Premier League title race.
"Their team is just not competitive."

Now I never wish an injury upon a footballer but... :x

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

O'Neill has resigned out of the blue.:shock:

Rahim

Married!
^Maybe Milner's and Young's impending departure have something to do with his resignation.

Why dont Barca compose a song with music et all and release it to show their 'class'.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
well, according to many people the money from Milner's sale wasn't being made available to him. Surely a resign due to club's transfer policy this window.

Rahim

Married!
Iraq appoint coach for Cup defence - Sport - Al Jazeera English
Football is the only thing which unites this ravaged country.

iinfi

mekalodu
Aston Villa players texted images of champagne bottles to each other to celebrate manager Martin O'Neill's exit - under a week before the new Premier League season starts.
Full story: Daily Mirror

i cant believe this ...
O'Neil and Mourinho are gr8 sources of inspiration for me in my day to day life .... O'Neil stands for hardwork and Mourinho stands for confidence in ur abilies .... i take the good qualities in both .....
O'Neil's departure from Villa has come as a shock to me ... we will probably not see the same Aston Villa ever again ...

Rahim

Married!
Sky Sports | Football News | Premier League | Chelsea | Carvalho set for Real move
Chelsea have confirmed they have agreed a fee of 6m GBP with Real Madrid for defender Ricardo Carvalho.

A True Legend departs from EPL and is still among the best despite his age.

Had Vidic left United for Madrid, what a defense they would have!!!
I believe not able to sign Vidic has a role in Carvalho's sudden transfer. Now how will Terry hide his weakness as Carvalho made him look so good?

Last edited:
Top Bottom