• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Cesc and RVP aren't ready for Liverpool,plus Cesc is going to fly to Mexico with Spain :|
We have got only 3 CBs which doesn't help either.
Bendtner,Song,Diaby and Denilson are injured.

I fear for our midfield at Anfield more than GK.Pool can drive a scouse bus through it.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Fox Soccer and ESPN share them I believe.

After much searching, I have found that Fox Soccer Network will show the EPL live here. Additionally they will also show the Champions League live. :)Too good to be true. ESPN here is junk, always shows basketball, baseball and college rugby. The only good thing that ESPN did was showing the football world cup in June/July.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Only Cashley and JT getting booed by the people.Rest of the English players get decent reception :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Gerrard banging them in.2 great strikes in quick succession.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Christian Poulsen completes £4.5m move to Liverpool | Football | guardian.co.uk

Don't know whether I should be happy at this or not. Hope he fits in well.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
United have also signed an unknown striker called Bebe from Portugal for a reported 7.4 million deal.Apparently he is their 8th striker :|
He represented Portugal in the worldcup for homless 2 years ago.

Redcafe were caught by surprise while wanking about prospect of Ozil.

Who?

And I call bullshit. Why would we sped £7.4million on another striker?

exactly Who the **** is he

YAY. Another striker. I was really worried that we didn't have enough strikers so this is really pleasing.

BUY A ****ING CENTRAL MIDFIELDER.

Who the **** is this lad?

I'm sorry, Ferguson, but this is honestly a disappointment. I really don't understand why we need him even if he is quality. We have Rooney as our first choice striker, Berba and Chicharito rotating and Owen plus Macheda on the bench.

Why the **** do we need this ****er.

We really aren't in a position to laugh at Citeh anymore. We have six billion strikers and a midfield selection that is still reliant on aging Scholes and Giggs.

Great buy. Take a bow.

:lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
The deal will be comprised of a player-plus-cash offer, with the Anfield outfit set to receive midfielder Aliaksander Hleb and approximately €15 million for the Argentina captain, according to Ole.
:lol: Is Barcelona taking a piss or what? :lol: €15 million (EUROS!!!) and Hleb? :lol:
We should sell him to inter, really.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Barca are skint and Pleb is worth in negative :lol:

Btw. City have signed Balotelli for 27 million.:|
He can win them the league,or make them and himself implode.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea have completed the signing of Brazilian midfielder Ramires. Good buy - 23 years old, full of running. A mini Essien, perhaps? :D

iinfi

mekalodu
Chelsea have completed the signing of Brazilian midfielder Ramires. Good buy - 23 years old, full of running. A mini Essien, perhaps? :D

a very very good signing indeed .... i was expecting more almost one month back .. with signings like these we can have a very good overall game ... when it comes to KO games Drogba and Kalou like strikers do not put those 50-50 chances in!!
we need a good CB with carvalho gone and JT not at his best ...
ahh .... sud i call someone at chelsea fc and tell them we need a better striker .. someone who can bury tthe 50-50 chances into the back of the net ... phew....

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
oh yea ... what does the voyeur of ur club do?? 'i did not zee the incident '
lol
That "voyeur" is 100x classier than anyone in your club. Go learn "confidence" from Mourinho and "hard work" from O'Neill. :lol: Throw in John Terry for friendship too. :lol:

iinfi

mekalodu
..... Go learn "confidence" from Mourinho and "hard work" from O'Neill.
i dont see anything wrong in this !!!

:lol: Throw in John Terry for friendship too. :lol:
did i mention JT? i dont admire him anymore!! a public figure of his stature sud v been responsible ...
btw have a look @ ur own house .....

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

ohk ... guys ...
plz do me a favor .... watch the chelsea match for me .... and let me know how some of the new guys played ... no tv here .... :sob: i miss India .... :sob:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Spuds have owned City.
Oh,and we should really go for Given now that City have chosen their #1.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Tottnum fans to City "Thursday night on Channel 5"
Bit rich coming from them :lol:

Top Bottom