The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

RON28

Cyborg Agent
^^^thanks a lot :D learning this game, i must say awesome game :D im getting addicted towards RPG games now :p

digitaltab

In the zone
guys, i am playing dawnguard , and i am a little bit confused about it, what will happen after i end all quests of dawnguard if i choose to become a vampire lord? , shall i remain a vampire with day weaknesses or after completing dlc quests i'll turn in to a normal guy just like before???

and what are the advantages of becoming a vampire and becoming a dawnguard warrior? and whats this werewolf concept i have just read in a forum post.. though i couldn't find the details...
Please explain , thank you..

Alok

Adventurer
guys, i am playing dawnguard , and i am a little bit confused about it, what will happen after i end all quests of dawnguard if i choose to become a vampire lord? , shall i remain a vampire with day weaknesses or after completing dlc quests i'll turn in to a normal guy just like before???

and what are the advantages of becoming a vampire and becoming a dawnguard warrior? and whats this werewolf concept i have just read in a forum post.. though i couldn't find the details...
Please explain , thank you..

Vampirism (Skyrim) - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

Skyrim: How To Cure Vampirism | GameFront

Lycanthropy (Skyrim) - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

digitaltab

In the zone
I have read the links provided, and watched that video above this post, but now the question is: If a turn into a vampire lord OR i become full vampire after four days, is there anyway to turn myself again into normal NORD form (i am playing as nord)???
and do tell that whether following will work or not:
I turn into a vampire lord, then i complete quests to become a werewolf, then i find a cure to lycanthropy.. and i'll return back to normal...

will this work???

EDIT: ok, one more question, how to lower the day weakness effects of vampire lord????? my VL starts crying like a baby in daylight, and it appears to me he's gonna die.. strange deadly warnings like blood boils in sun, hunger in sun shown on screen...

gameranand

Living to Play
Once you are a Vampire then to cure that you'll have to become werewolf. However you can't get normal after becoming a werewolf IIRC.

Alok

Adventurer
and do tell that whether following will work or not:
I turn into a vampire lord, then i complete quests to become a werewolf, then i find a cure to lycanthropy.. and i'll return back to normal...

will this work???

yes this will work.

But not if you are fully vampire , because then your anti-descease power is 100%

digitaltab

In the zone
thanks alok and gameranand, but please answer this one also, how to lower the day weakness effects of vampire lord????? my VL starts crying like a baby in daylight, and it appears to me he's gonna die.. strange deadly warnings like blood boils in sun, hunger in sun shown on screen...

I read in a few posts in various forums that there are some guard stones or whatever, which can make a VL almost immune to sun's weakness effects..
but i can't find the detail.
Plz help..

darkv0id

Journeyman
Guys I've thought of playing Skyrim, so just a small query.

A lot of people online seem to to be complaining about the various bugs and glitches regarding the sound (static, no sound etc.). Most have recommended changing the audio format to 2 channel, 16 bit, 44100 Hz for fixing these issues.
Just wanted to know know if these issues have been fixed by updates 9 or 10 (or Dawnguard) or if this is the only known fix.

darkv0id

Journeyman
Just starting out with Skyrim. Thinking of going with a Nord warrior (just to go with the setting- I also like to be in the thick of things). But I wouldn't like to reduce the combat to Diablo-styled mindless button-mashing.

So, in your experience, which melee combat style would prove to be most fun and satisfying (and involving tactics): 1 handed+shield, 2 handed, or dual wielding?

Piyush

Lanaya
So, in your experience, which melee combat style would prove to be most fun and satisfying (and involving tactics): 1 handed+shield, 2 handed, or dual wielding?

I liked Dual wielding the most coz of double damage and fast too
but you cant block at all in this stance

darkv0id

Journeyman
I liked Dual wielding the most coz of double damage and fast too
but you cant block at all in this stance

Thanks!
So I get you mean that dual wielding is the most fun and tactical in nature?

Can anyone share their experience with 1h+shield or with 2h?

Please note that I am not necessarily looking for the "best" build, just want to know of the style you guys loved the most :)

Piyush

Lanaya
Thanks!
So I get you mean that dual wielding is the most fun and tactical in nature?

Can anyone share their experience with 1h+shield or with 2h?

Please note that I am not necessarily looking for the "best" build, just want to know of the style you guys loved the most :)

well you may want to try these too...

Spell + sword--> one hand carrying sword and with one hand casting spell

2H sword--> although the most powerful, its the most slow too. This cant be used effectively when there are enemies surrounding you.

Sword + shield-->I find it the most tactical stance in combat.You get to block every incoming attack, be it sword, arrows, spells (although you still are inflicted with small damage) .

Daggers + Bow--> The most difficult to master but effective in giving 1 hit kills with appropriate perks and skills.

Conjuration + Destruction -->Pretty much powerful. Reanimate the corpse to fight for you while you can finish off the enemies with your destructive spells

Top Bottom