The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

jsimms

Right off the assembly line
Why does it seem like the interest level over Skyrim has already gone down and quite significantly at that. I think that the length of the gameplay itself, though one that would benefit those who are heavy gamers, isn't to be marveled about.

Just have to go with games that provide feedback more so that you could get to it and enjoy better.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey guys,this is a bug I stumbled upon while Playing skyrim. In the Mission 'Scoundrel's Folly',my first task is to 'Speak With Mercer Frey' of Thieves Guild. The problem is after doing that the objective does not becomes complete and so I don't get the next step of the mission. Any help would be appreciated. Also recorded a video of the same.

Skyrim Speak With Mercer Frey Bug.avi- YouTube

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
^^^

Speak to Tonilia and get the Thieves Guild Armor first

I have it :-x

Hey guys,,nothing??? :-(
I also tried console command setobjectivecompleted <questid> <stage> <1>

It completes the objective 'Speak To Mercer Frey' but does not initiates next objective,so I'm stuck nonetheless.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Your game version ?

Patch 1.6

Hey guys,yet another bug.:-x While playing quest Tending The Flames,on the objective Attend King Olaf's Burning,I go to the courtyard,everyone is gathered there and Viramo comes and stands besides me and that is it,he does not go to burn the effigy :-x

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
TOO MANY GLITCHES!!!
some work in windowed mode.
but stil...... its a beauty.
cheat spoiler
type this- " coc qasmoke"
it goes into a test room, take, create, mend, read, improve whatever you want.
to return to skyrim- " coc whiterun"
save before you go into the room!!!

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
Got it already, the visuals were so appealing, but my 9500gt doesn't compliment it one bit. :-x

dude are those screenshots real!!!????
mine's a 9400gt, i play at 800x600 but with ULTRA details , all of em.
nothing great to brag about,

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
^lol, you need 2k community textures and whole lot of texture packs to ensure its beauty.

I have 1.8 GB of skyrim mods. I am just waiting for my 7850 HD and then i am going to start doing the same thing as DET. :cool:

It requires more than just mods though, you need to know your way around the in game camera and some photography skills too. :)

Top Bottom