The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Must have
*cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/938130502383434668/EBABD384B714302CAEA4032DE1B0318D62F43475/637x358.resizedimage

Steam Workshop :: Crimes Against Nature

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Never really liked RPGs. Started playing Skyrim 2 days back and I must say it has completely changed my opinion about RPGs. This game is just too good with its open world and easy to understand upgradations etc. I can't believe i have missed out on this for so long. Played 9 hrs straight today and hoping to do the same tomorrow as well :p

RON28

Cyborg Agent
^^^i was an Hardcore FPS player until i tired Skyrim ;) don't be in a hurry...enjoy the RPG essence...play side quest also. i have never seen such a beautiful game on PC after Crysis.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ to be honest i have spent 6-7 hrs doing side quests only and they are just as much fun as the main quest. I am in no hurry to finish this game :). Its beautiful yes but what is more interesting is you can do just about anything you want, anytime you want. There are no linear sequential quests which must be completed in particular order or anything. Even character enhancements etc are easy to understand. Even when you are doing nothing bt just travelling on your horse to a different citie, you have to keep your wits for wild animals or just any random enemy and its exciting throughout. Never thought a game could be so detailed and yet so lively. Really amazed :hyper::clap2:

Last edited:

jayantr7

In the zone
I started playing Skyrim a few days ago, and without doubt, for an adventurer like me, it became my favourite game. I chose an Orc and I'm focusing more on two-handed weapons and magic. I'm in Level 3 now and have used chosen my Level perk as Stamina every time. Should an Orc invest in magic? Is there any good patch or mod for fixing a the common bugs that appears during the gameplay?
Take a look at this. How To Get Skyrim Looking As Awesome As Computationally Possible
Thanks!

RON28

Cyborg Agent
^^ to be honest i have spent 6-7 hrs doing side quests only and they are just as much fun as the main quest. I am in no hurry to finish this game :). Its beautiful yes but what is more interesting is you can do just about anything you want, anytime you want. There are no linear sequential quests which must be completed in particular order or anything. Even character enhancements etc are easy to understand. Even when you are doing nothing bt just travelling on your horse to a different citie, you have to keep your wits for wild animals or just any random enemy and its exciting throughout. Never thought a game could be so detailed and yet so lively. Really amazed :hyper::clap2:

iam also playing it really slowly...open world is real fun in this game...go where ever you are..talk with anyone...kill bandits and take there GOLD :D side quest is really better than main quest...still enjoying :D

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ No fast travel or carriage ride yet and I do not plan to do that in future either. if you start fast travelling in an open world game then that kind of defeats the whole purpose of the open-world concept.

P.S. Love your signature :p

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
^^ No fast travel or carriage ride yet and I do not plan to do that in future either. if you start fast travelling in an open world game then that kind of defeats the whole purpose of the open-world concept.

P.S. Love your signature :p

yeah right :)
wait till you play 100 more hours

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
I have already clocked more than 200 hrs :D
BTW I have noticed that some rewards/perks become redundant at higher levels. For example, the Skeleton key you get in the last stages of Thieves Guild questline and the Unbreakable perk that gets unlocked once you reach 100 in lockpicking is useless IMO. I am at 99 in lockpicking and I hardly break lockpicks(70+ lockpicks remain in my inventory at all times) so the perk as well as skeleton key are pretty useless for me.

gameranand

Living to Play
Fast travel is a key in the game. I fast travel a lot but still I don't miss anything because there are so many locations that there is always something left and you can't find something by fast travel.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ i guess its completely about personal preference. I have seen many players who fast travel alot still have clocked 100+ hours. But i personally like to travel either on foot or by a horse even to a 'discovered' location. Just like the idea of meeting bandits or beers or dragons etc on the way :). But toughest enemy i have met till now is a giant. They make dragons look like a real humble living being. I accidentally casted a spell on a giant once and within next 30 seconds i was miles up in the air :p

Alok

Adventurer
^yes those giants are really strong, though i can easily kill them by a trick . But face to face combat is suicide.

abhidev

Human Spambot
wats the trick...mann once i tried using bow n arrow by positioning up the hill...but the giant climbed up in no time and i was thrown off the hill :D

Alok

Adventurer
There is a tower , where you killed first dragon . Gate to that is small and giant can't enter there . ;-) get bow arrow and do obvious..

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
in the beginning it was tough to kill giants but now since i have concentrated totally on magic skills its easier, specially if my companion Aranea Ienith is with me. She's just way too good for most of the enemies. Most of the time i keep her waiting at some spot so that i get to kill a few enemies myself :p. But still they are the toughest enemies i have encountered. Not exactly an enemy unless you bother them or their Mammoths.

Top Bottom