The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

gameranand

Living to Play
Well there are just so many possibilities for character development in this game that I find somewhat overwhelmed but still as a RPG lover I don't find much difficulty in choosing the right one for me among them.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Finally finished Skyrim!!

Clocked 115 in save menu
add to that 15-25hrs for loading/replays/etc

*i.imgur.com/8OEhv.jpg

*i.imgur.com/OnQxV.jpg

*i.imgur.com/TC87X.jpg

*i.imgur.com/dnXzY.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Rzn8L.jpg

*i.imgur.com/CJgrf.jpg

*i.imgur.com/icVjO.jpg

Skyrim - Imgur

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Did anybody notice this

*i.imgur.com/urJpz.png

is it a co-incidence or was it meant to end like that

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Guy's i have installed mercernearry mod but i can't find saad in whiterun at all :(
2)In my friends house he had a quick menu "q" for all shouts and powers which mod is that?
3)Is there any cheat for lockpics,level up?

Piyush

Lanaya
Guy's i have installed mercernearry mod but i can't find saad in whiterun at all :(
2)In my friends house he had a quick menu "q" for all shouts and powers which mod is that?

cheater cheater cheater :lol:

guru_da_preet

Journeyman
hi guys, i just started skyrim about a week ago came to know about mods yesterday...was wondering which is the best mod to install for bringing a little color to the game without stressing the system to much....thanku for your replies in adv...

chris

In the zone
hi guys, i just started skyrim about a week ago came to know about mods yesterday...was wondering which is the best mod to install for bringing a little color to the game without stressing the system to much....thanku for your replies in adv...

Check some mod videos

Season 2 Episodes - YouTube

I lost interest in skyrim fast. I have tried few mods, uninstalled after some days. I spend my time on TF2.. so no time for skyrim or new games they make.

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz

This is not a mod, Q is the favorite menu, you can add all kinds of stuff in your favorite menu and quickly access them by pressing Q.

Go to your inventory and add any weapons, spells etc. to your favorite menu.

sharang.d

Youngling
SO I'm gonna start this game.
Which mods do you suggest? (If at all)

I only want mods which would give the game a real boost. No broken/experimental/buggy mods please.
Thanks in advance!
Also no over-doing please :p

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
SO I'm gonna start this game.
Which mods do you suggest? (If at all)

I only want mods which would give the game a real boost. No broken/experimental/buggy mods please.
Thanks in advance!
Also no over-doing please :p

search for my post in previous pages

Top Bottom