The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
there is a side quest Azura's Shrine. When you do find Azura's Star give it to Aranea Ienith and she would offer to follow you. You have to talk to people in a shop in winterhold about rumours to activate this side quest. I don't exactly remember which shop. You will also encounter a man during this quest. In the end you will have an option to either give the Azura's Star to that man or Aranea. Take it to Aranea and you are done :)

Piyush

Lanaya
there is a side quest Azura's Shrine. When you do find Azura's Star give it to Aranea Ienith and she would offer to follow you. You have to talk to people in a shop in winterhold about rumours to activate this side quest. I don't exactly remember which shop. You will also encounter a man during this quest. In the end you will have an option to either give the Azura's Star to that man or Aranea. Take it to Aranea and you are done :)

Oh now I remember
I gave the star to that guy in Winterhold so that I can get the advantage of enchanting

RON28

Cyborg Agent
one thing i learned in The Elder Scroll V : Skyrim...never ever mess up with GIANTS and there MAMMOTHS. And there was a bug while fighting with a GIANT...i accidentally jumped and he hit me..and i flew so high that i was almost going to reach THROAT OF THE WORLD. I never lol'ed so hard while playing games.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Illia was my follower in the game. Still havent completed it.

Also, if you have wabbajack and sanguine rose, the game is done.

RBX

In the zone

What are you supposed to do with the star after you finish the daedras inside it ? Haven't found a use of it yet.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
What are you supposed to do with the star after you finish the daedras inside it ? Haven't found a use of it yet.

Like regular Soul Gems, Azura's Star has the ability to trap white souls, or those of creatures. These souls can be used for enchanting or recharging. Azura's Star is the strongest 'Soul Gem', so using it to enchant weapons and armor will give that item the greatest effect. Azura's Star will not disappear upon use, allowing you to trap another soul after use.
Souls will fill Azura's Star before Soul Gems. Followers wielding weapons with Soul Trap can use Azura's Star to capture souls.

Source : Azura's Star (Skyrim) - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Which school of magic do you guys think is the best? I have tried Conjuration and destruction till now and found conjuration to be better. At times it's kind of overpowering but still fun. Still to try Illusion which I have heard is also an excellent area to concentrate on if you know how to properly manipulate it.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Just got to 75 skill level in conjuration and got storm atronach and dremora lord. Had to bid goodbye to my companion as it was becoming too easy and enemies were getting killed before i could even touch them. Also had to increase the difficulty level to expert. Really Conjuration is overpowering I wonder what illusion would be like. Conjuration coupled with mage-atronach stone, arch-mage's robe, morokei, some ring with 30% magicka regenration and archmage's amulet means almost infinite magicka(+230% magicka regeneration and +110 extra magicka). Enjoying expert difficulty though :) and yes I won't fail to repeat that this game is just too good :p.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
Am frantically searching for a place to buy this. Flipkart's sayin out of stock for ages. Don't know if other online sites are reliable!!!!
Don't want to get it from Steam or something, no good data connection.
My last resort's to check in Landmark or somewhere else

Top Bottom