The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
Not sure of any retail stores here in Bangalore. Please suggest guys.
All online sites say it's out of stock.

^^ Cost's a bit more than 2k

gameranand

Living to Play
Am frantically searching for a place to buy this. Flipkart's sayin out of stock for ages. Don't know if other online sites are reliable!!!!
Don't want to get it from Steam or something, no good data connection.
My last resort's to check in Landmark or somewhere else

Search Nextworld, TheITwares and other online shops. First find the product then ask whether its reliable or not. :)

Am frantically searching for a place to buy this. Flipkart's sayin out of stock for ages. Don't know if other online sites are reliable!!!!
Don't want to get it from Steam or something, no good data connection.
My last resort's to check in Landmark or somewhere else

Search Nextworld, TheITwares and other online shops. First find the product then ask whether its reliable or not. :)

axes2t2

I am a cat
The Elder Scrolls: VI Survey [RESULTS]

Anyway to confirm this ?

*i.imgur.com/7S6i1.jpg

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
^Nice survey there.

1. If its going to happen "All of Tamreil" , then it may be disappointing as Bethesda have to include all the race's lands which might get huge^n and so, they may have to cut down on various features.

And yea , I'd like a hardcore mode just like Fallout series and a "hot coffee" mod like thing in TES:VI (though only available in hardcore mode and that too optional)

Spell making sounds interesting.

Piyush

Lanaya
So I modded my skyrim to good extent, around 20 mods working simultaneously without conflicting with each other. Here are some screenshots

On the top of a mountain of course
*i.imgur.com/s5coB.jpg

1st Wispmother's location
*i.imgur.com/WnS0N.jpg

*i.imgur.com/yVdMB.jpg

*i.imgur.com/l8PBy.jpg

*i.imgur.com/jrmbM.jpg

*i.imgur.com/uixgD.jpg

Lovely Lydia
*i.imgur.com/nCtHI.jpg

Right on the target
*i.imgur.com/frrCu.jpg

I dunno what happened here to be honest
*i.imgur.com/0liS3.jpg

critical
*i.imgur.com/Oovjw.jpg

*i.imgur.com/wi4xj.jpg

*i.imgur.com/eNLLJ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/vH29u.jpg

Mods used

Apachii Sky Hair
Pretty Face Pack
The Eyes Of Beauty
SMIM (mesh improvement mod)
CBBE (curvaceous female bodies- non nude version)
Vurts Skyrim Flora Overhaul
Lush trees and grass
W.A.T.E.R (better water elements)
Enhanced Night Skyrim
Enhanced Distant Terrain
Better Dynamic Snow

and many more back-end mods for fixes and tweaks

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
i started the game yesterday,i am now on the way to "bleak falls barrow" to get the dragonstone
can anyone suggest me some good xp and money yielding side-quests? btw my character is from the "Imperial" race.will people in skyrim behave badly to my char.?(because he's imp. and the nords hate imps.)
also how to make my character like the dishonored guy? (i mean,with magic and daggers/bow and arrow)
and can i recuit followers at this point of the story?

and i also found the REAL Aela the huntress killing a giant.how to recruit her?

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ You can't recruit her now. You can't have any followers at this point of the game. Wait for few quests to complete and you will start understanding everything about "followers" . Well you can basically levelup and improve any school you want. As a mage you have many options like conjuration, destruction, illusion etc. While archery has a separate leveling tree. As for daggers you will need good sneak skills. But only do that if you have required patience for sneaking. if you don't want to use sneak skill tree then another way is to get a spell called "muffle" and use it to muffle your footsteps while you sneak up on your enemies. I won't go in much details as that can potentially take the fun away from the game itself. Skyrim is fun even to learn :) . Enjoy!

my only advice to you would be to not to spend perks on more than 2-3 skill trees. If you start spending your perks on various skill trees then you will end up a mediocre in everything and master at nothing. Choose 2-3 schools that interests you and concentrate on them. Use perks on other trees when absolutely necessary.

gameranand

Living to Play
Started Witcher earlier or I would had started this one. Great game, played it last time for quite sometime but wasn't running properly on my PC so left it and now when I have a PC that can handle it then I have got little time, so unfortunate. :(

Piyush

Lanaya
i started the game yesterday,i am now on the way to "bleak falls barrow" to get the dragonstone
can anyone suggest me some good xp and money yielding side-quests? btw my character is from the "Imperial" race.will people in skyrim behave badly to my char.?(because he's imp. and the nords hate imps.)
also how to make my character like the dishonored guy? (i mean,with magic and daggers/bow and arrow)
and can i recuit followers at this point of the story?

and i also found the REAL Aela the huntress killing a giant.how to recruit her?

Just talk to people to gain the quests
There are no particular quests which gives you better loot. Its the way how you approach the game decides "what" loot you gonna get. Explore , explore and explore.

You wont have any specific problem , whichever race you choose.

I didn't get you by "dishonored" guy thing. You want to look like him or play like him. Anyways, you can't "look" like him in this time of your game ( may be some mods may help, but then you'll need Dawnguard DLC to get you makeup right).

You can recruit 1 follower that I'm aware of. His name is Fendell and he lives in Riverwood (the first village you visited after dragon attack). Just talk to him and deliver the letter to the girl he asked you to do (in his favor of course). He's not a great follower but being an archer, he'll support you well by pinning enemies down before you do. Also, you'll be able to unload your stuff into his bag when it gets heavy.

Hope this helps ;)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^by the dishonored guy i did'nt mean to look like him.i meant his skill set(magic with rogue stuff) then i realised you don't have a good skillset for what you call a "rogue" in RPG-speak
i saw my char. in novice robes and hood with a sword and flame magic.he was looking like some AC guy,that sparked off the idea

Piyush

Lanaya
^by the dishonored guy i did'nt mean to look like him.i meant his skill set(magic with rogue stuff) then i realised you don't have a good skillset for what you call a "rogue" in RPG-speak
i saw my char. in novice robes and hood with a sword and flame magic.he was looking like some AC guy,that sparked off the idea

OK...
Well you can be like him after some part of the game, once you have required skills .
According to Prima guides, they have assigned each race to the most appropriate role they can play.

For example, Orc as Berserker, Breton as Battlemage, Redguard as Weapon master, etc..
The role you are talking about is perfect for Dark Elf (according to Prima guides guys)
But anyways, the game depends how you play. LOL I can even play mage with Orc :D

Top Bottom