Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its a really good game no doubt about that but its not legendary in that genre. And this fact makes it unworthy as per new rules for adding games in first post. Althoughu it can be placed under discarded games. :) Os someone can volunteer and given control of second post and he can add good but not legendary games in that post.

No its not there.

There are so many games which are too good but nobody (almost nobody) ever played them.

Those games generally come under "Best games that nobody played" tag

I thinks Forgotten Old Games sounds better ;-)

I can't find any section/spoiler tag named this on the first page ( or am I missing something ? ) ... can you create one and list games like Penumbra, Nosferatu, Undying, Call of Cthulhu etc. there.

If we don't mention many gamers will just remain unaware of this old but good games with nice stories.

gameranand

Living to Play
I would have added the games myself but I use forum through my mobile so it would be really hard. Still if no one comes up I will. :)

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
^ i'm here, Let me do. Just make one of my post on first page, and keep suggesting.

sure man
please do the needful
and name the tag as suggested by Topgear
once you add some games to it, I'll then suggest some from my side

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
adding Kola2842's post ain't possible because we need to have Kola2842's post which he posted in between Piyush and soumo27's post times.

gameranand

Living to Play
Okey dokey what about mine ?? I have a post in first page but its 15th or 14th I guess. Can you make that second one ??

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I don't think so .. the second post is by soumo27 and your post no. is 14 and there's many posts in between your and Piyush's first post.

I've have an idea ;-)

How about we reserve a post on this page by you or Kola2842 for Forgotten Old Games - on the Piyush's first post we will just put a link ( clearly and uniquely visible ) to that post - this way you guys can update the list and we will also get it mentioned on the first post.

gameranand

Living to Play
That is also a good idea. :)

One thing that I do know is that if you move one of my post which I posted between the time duration of the first 2 posts then it would automatically become second post. But then again I don't know if mods can search a post of a member by date and time or not.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ nice idea ;-)

then we will have to find a post of yours between 08-06-2011, 10:30 AM and 08-06-2011, 12:17 PM time frame.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ nice idea ;-)

then we will have to find a post of yours between 08-06-2011, 10:30 AM and 08-06-2011, 12:17 PM time frame.

I was quite active back then. I must had posted something during that time.

I searched a lot in Google for your posts gamer. See this- link
Gameranand made a lot of posts that night. But nothing during day. all after 9 PM.
BTW I found my own post in the timeperiod :p
You guys can put it here :)
and edit as you want or I can edit as you direct :wink:

my post - link

a new link of his few hours after the time- link1

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Guys, I'm having hard time finding VGs to play. I'm currently playing Skyrim which I think is one of the best RPGs, if not the best. I need some suggestions on visually good and good RPGs..... newer the better. So please suggest me?

Alok

Adventurer
^^ I played Oblivion only in that series. Its different but you know its AAA.
And you'll surely like it.
It has fast action combat, interesting spells , chemisty (alchemy) , enchantment, traps , a cool story , amazing graphics(you know already) .
For combat there are a large variety of weapons and
"some cool critical cinematic kills for each weapon."
fist combat , arm wrestling ,
and yeah it is most in case of sex and hot scenes.:-D
You will get in touch very soon to the game, pretty easy to understand and variety of thing to do, that never let you get bored of it.
There are various foes what you expect from a medival rpg, like elfs , monsters , demons, dragons.......:-|
just get it and start your journey with the "Geralt of Rivia"

and one thing if you like rpg means you are a hardcore then it is very addictive game....:).....

Though you need an optimized system for full eye candy, (ubersampling).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom