Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think first we should list games by name and there's two genre column as well ... when we have enough game names it would be easier to list them according to genre.

gameranand

Living to Play
I think first we should list games by name and there's two genre column as well ... when we have enough game names it would be easier to list them according to genre.

Done some Editing and made a New Sheet. Its a WIP so please add the necessities and all as I am not getting free time these days but still will continue to add games in the list also.

Here is the New Sheet
Games You Should Play

Also I have deleted some games from First sheet and added them in this list, do the same until Must Play list is 100. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Done some Editing and made a New Sheet. Its a WIP so please add the necessities and all as I am not getting free time these days but still will continue to add games in the list also.

Here is the New Sheet
Games You Should Play

Also I have deleted some games from First sheet and added them in this list, do the same until Must Play list is 100. :)

I think we need to have a separate sheet for online/MP only games ... what say ?

gameranand

Living to Play
I think we need to have a separate sheet for online/MP only games ... what say ?

OK....Working on that. And please remove the games that you think can be removed from the Must play list to make it 100. :)

Is the walking dead series worth spending $25 on?How big is the game?Does the copy on steam include all the 5 seasons?

Yes its worth it.

Could you add "Supreme Commander " to the must play list.. evry RTS fan should play this game.. :-D

OK it will be Added in Games you Should Play List. :)

How good is Tomb Rider

Awesome would be understatement. :)

UPDATE

Here is the MP list
Mulitiplayer Games

^Hmm, shouldn't Morrowind and Oblivion be labelled as Open world RPG, instead of Real Time Strategy?

Done....Thanks for pointing it out. Actually when I sorted the list then accidently my net connection was gone so many things messed up, I rectified most but it seems like this one was left. :)

Added some games in Games You Should Play and Made the Must Play list to 100.

@ TG
Add both the remaining lists on the first page of this thread. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
OK....Working on that. And please remove the games that you think can be removed from the Must play list to make it 100. :)

I'll do but it may will make the list count less than 100 for sure ;-) and I need a little time.

UPDATE

Here is the MP list
Mulitiplayer Games

Thanks.

@ TG
Add both the remaining lists on the first page of this thread. :)

For now as we have 3 different lists .. one more for indie may be I'm putting up only the links on the first page.

darkv0id

Journeyman
@gameranand I don't mean to offend but I'd like to know how the games for the must play list were chosen. I mean, was there a poll, or based on personal opinion, or Metacritic score, or a mix of these three?

gameranand

Living to Play
@gameranand I don't mean to offend but I'd like to know how the games for the must play list were chosen. I mean, was there a poll, or based on personal opinion, or Metacritic score, or a mix of these three?

It was based on personal opinion and experience of TDF users, no poll or metacritic Score. :|

do you really think 3 sheets will look good on a single post ?

Then whats the point of making three sheets ?

I think that games you should play can go on second post and then delete the posts so that my post comes at third and then put the indie games list there. How about this ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom