Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
Guys, I'm having hard time finding VGs to play. I'm currently playing Skyrim which I think is one of the best RPGs, if not the best. I need some suggestions on visually good and good RPGs..... newer the better. So please suggest me?

Witcher 2 -->better graphics and storyline (good cutscenes)
Kingdom of Amalur-->better fighting mechanics and combos (hell lot of cool weapons)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was quite active back then. I must had posted something during that time.

I searched a lot in Google for your posts gamer. See this- link
Gameranand made a lot of posts that night. But nothing during day. all after 9 PM.
BTW I found my own post in the timeperiod :p
You guys can put it here :)
and edit as you want or I can edit as you direct :wink:

my post - link

a new link of his few hours after the time- link1

ok .. I'm giving TTF the go code ;-)

onec again thanks to gameranand for this cool and nice idea ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Yes same pattern. You should take the list of discarded games from Piyush and add them to your list.

@Piyush
Please do the honor. :p:p:D

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
here it goes:
@ttfk
some of them are these
flatout
warlord battlecry
guild wars
Fable
The Settlers
Soldier of fortune
Call of Cthulhu: Dark corners of the earth
lara croft
SIMS
Serious Sam
cricket
Thats all I could recall
wait for other guys too

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yes. Please. It will be a lot more convinient for me if a description is added. Especially the games which I have not played feel difficult to add a description.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
add these :

Return to Castle Wolfenstein ( Action FPS ) ( 20 Nov 2001 )

World War II rages and nations fall. SS head Himmler has Hitler's full backing to twist science and the occult into an army capable of annihilating the Allies once and for all. Battling alone, you're on an intense mission to pierce the black heart of the Third Reich and stop Himmler -- or die trying. Fighting in advanced team-based multiplayer mode, you'll wage your own WWII in an all-out Axis vs. Allies contest for frontline domination.

Powered by the Quake III Arena engine, the Wolfenstein universe explodes with the kind of epic environments, A.I., firepower and cinematic effects that only a game created by true masters can deliver. The dark reich's closing in. The time to act is now. Evil prevails when good men do nothing.

BloodRayne ( Hack'n'Slash ) ( 9 Sept 2003 )

It’s pre-WWII and the Nazis intend to dominate the world using supernatural evils. As Agent BloodRayne, you’ll travel through the eerie swamps of Louisiana, to Argentina and Germany in this battle-heavy, 3rd person thriller. All the while, satisfying Rayne’s passionate lust for human blood.

Singularity ( Action FPS ) ( 29 June 2010 )

In Singularity, you fight your way through an ever-shifting environment haunted with time ravaged creatures, while sudden time waves hurl you back and forth between 1950 and the present day. Use your wits and the perfect weapon - the Time Manipulation Device - to unravel the conspiracy on the remote island of Katorga-12.

gameranand

Living to Play
@ thetechfreak
Search for that particular game in this thread only then you might get the descriptions members have posted.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi - 21st Oct 2003

The protagonist is travelling in Transylvania after losing a competition in sword fighting in Sweden. The protagonist, named James, is on his way to his sisters wedding. But when he arrives at the castle, something seems wrong. He discovers that his future brother-in-law is a vampire, who has taken his family members in custody. Now it is up to James to save them all before it is too late.

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth - 27th Mar. 2006

Call of Cthulhu -- Dark Corners of the Earth is a first-person horror game that combines intense action and adventure elements. You will draw upon your skills in exploration, investigation, and combat while faced with the seemingly impossible task of battling evil incarnate.

Cricket 07 - 24 Nov 2006

Cricket 07 is a cricket simulation computer game - perhaps it's the best cricket game ever made for pc - with lots of active mods and addons this game is new forever and just keeps getting better and better.

sumansherlock

Broken In
Hello gamerz...i never played Assassins creed series, now i want to try them out....should i play from the "Assassins creed 1" or skip them all and play Revelations??? I'll watch the walkthrough else read the plot if needed...

gameranand

Living to Play
Start from AC1. Story is very important in this game and if you skip any part then you won't understand so start from 1.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've started playing AC series from the AC2 and completed Revelations so far and the lack of playing the AC1 did not bother me much to understand the story so far ... but someday I will play and finish the AC1 for sure though ;-)

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Revelations gives brief glimpse of most of the important story elements from AC1 in fanatstic way and fills up the gap seamlessly so skipping AC1 wont hurt much in terms of story.

gameranand

Living to Play
You simply can't expect to understand the story completely and nicely by skipping the very first game of the series. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom