Post your latest Purchase

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
sam, you got your NZXT M59 ? where are the pics man ? I saw the box pics in the previous page. Whats with the converter plugs and all ? could you please post pics and explain more ?

yes i got. i clicked a few pics yesterday night but were too bad to post here. will check today if pics come good. its cloudy here so taking good pics won't be easy.

its just the 4pin EPS plug unable reach the socket. as PSU placed at bottom so it maximum reaches the MSOFET. falling short by a few inches. so will get a converter. either a 4to8pin or a 6to8 pin. i not know why Gigabyte not included a 4 to 8 pin converter.

why ? its a beautiful place :p

Kolkata is in WB only na?

beautiful, yes. and peoples here know about tech a bit. but only the readymade ones like TV, Fridge, mobiles. when it comes to PC, almost all are dumbass.

I wish u a happy HD-Gaming & Multimedia Entertainment....;-)

thanks a lot. well its no where near your system still happy with what i got finally (except the short wires in FSP PSU :sad: )

Piyush

Lanaya
@sam

congrats dude
u got m59
wowwwwwwww...................

i wish i could buy that

that is uber cool man........
i dont have any words left...
do post some pics....fasttttttttttt........

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@Sam.Shab

Congrats...

@ Sam.Shab

Congrats dude !!!

thanks a lot to both :smile:

@sam

congrats dude
u got m59
wowwwwwwww...................

i wish i could buy that

that is uber cool man........
i dont have any words left...
do post some pics....fasttttttttttt........

well i just wanted a good all rounder pc. not wanted best but good & so got it. would have posted pics earlier, have it not been for that piece of short wire on the PSU :evil: anyway will go out tomorrow & will return home with that extension.

for now heres another buy:

Vendor: Datamation Services (locally)

Items:

APC 550VA ---> Rs.1950
Creative SBS A300 ---> Rs.1350
Logitech Pro Desktop ---> Rs.650
----------------------------------------
Total: 3950. inc of tax &all.

PS: i don't think anyone interested in any kind of pics of these items :wink:

Last edited:

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
beautiful, yes. and peoples here know about tech a bit. but only the readymade ones like TV, Fridge, mobiles. when it comes to PC, almost all are dumbass.

dude

i am from west bengal
and i am not from kolkata:cool:
i am from a small beautiful town called puruliya:cool:
you are right when you say most people around here are dumbass when it comes to tech:)):))
but having surfed tech sites and reviews and forums (never magazines) i know my thing pretty well :-D(maybe 7/10)

being a dumbass and always going for readymade is a trait almost all indians share (who dont browse tech forums on regular basis) :-|
be it any city
there's no reason at all to single out w.b.:-|

anyway
congrats on your new pc though
your m59 cabby is truly droolworthy :-D
hope you get a replacement cable for the psu
upload some pics dude
happy gaming !!!

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
dude

i am from west bengal
and i am not from kolkata:cool:
i am from a small beautiful town called puruliya:cool:
you are right when you say most people around here are dumbass when it comes to tech:)):))
but having surfed tech sites and reviews and forums (never magazines) i know my thing pretty well :-D(maybe 7/10)

being a dumbass and always going for readymade is a trait almost all indians share (who dont browse tech forums on regular basis) :-|
be it any city
there's no reason at all to single out w.b.:-|

WB is far better. at least high end hardwares avl there & also the peoples are more tech friendly. but here, forget ppls, dealers suck big time. i today asked for a 4to8 or 6to8 pin converter & they were clueless. WTH !!! they are super idiots. so will go searching these in electronic market. hope i get one else my dream PC will never take flight (never = for a week or so).

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

anyway
congrats on your new pc though
your m59 cabby is truly droolworthy :-D
hope you get a replacement cable for the psu
upload some pics dude
happy gaming !!!

thanks yaar. well dad don't know the price of the cabby (not told him. in bill theres not mentioned cabinet. just M59) else i'll get one hell of a scolding for getting one of those.

about the cable, won't get a replacement. its ok. just need an extension. avl at my place but not in the PC shops i visit today. will hunt down more tomorrow. i think high end cards come with 4to8 pin or such connectors. if i can get hold of someone with a highend card, may get such a cable for FREE. but for now i just need it. desperately.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
WB is far better. at least high end hardwares avl there & also the peoples are more tech friendly. but here, forget ppls, dealers suck big time. i today asked for a 4to8 or 6to8 pin converter & they were clueless. WTH !!! they are super idiots. so will go searching these in electronic market. hope i get one else my dream PC will never take flight (never = for a week or so).

In Kolkata hardware dealers are real fcking businessman unfortunately not techie.....:(

vwad

In the zone
@sam

more chances to get it from electronics shop rather than comp shop. I have experienced it here regarding tv tuner related cables. :)

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
In Kolkata hardware dealers are real fcking businessman unfortunately not techie.....:(
you are absolutely right!!
though everything is available here in wb,
one has to rely on his own tech funda to try and not get fooled around here!!
just abt a year ago
a friend of mine was fooled into believing that atom was a cheaper and better alternative than c2d!!! :-D:mrgreen:
so in the end he is stuck with a glorified high end nettop instead of a low end gaming rig!! :evil:
and that dude is from bokaro:-|

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
^^^^
lol!!!
google is available but people use it only to search their favourite (you know what)!!! :-D

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

btw check the "latest prices!!!" thread
have posted something

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

at least the items available there. here they don't have the items. asked them for a IDE HDD casing, they don't have. as i not in a hurry so will get it within next month.

@sam

more chances to get it from electronics shop rather than comp shop. I have experienced it here regarding tv tuner related cables. :)

thanks. got your point. asked dad visit a local electronic store while returning from work. else myself will give them a visit.

you are absolutely right!!
though everything is available here in wb,
one has to rely on his own tech funda to try and not get fooled around here!!
just abt a year ago
a friend of mine was fooled into believing that atom was a cheaper and better alternative than c2d!!! :-D:mrgreen:
so in the end he is stuck with a glorified high end nettop instead of a low end gaming rig!! :evil:
and that dude is from bokaro:-|

don't say WB. its everywhere in India. visit Nehru Place & you'll face same problem. same in Lamington Road, Mumbai. so don't damage your place's reputation :wink:

google is available in WB no ?

:rofl: nice one.

vwad

In the zone
^^^ SIDE, 1 x 120mm LED fan@1200RPM, 23db/42CFM & REAR, 1 x 120mm, 23db/42CFM

i.e. 2 of them :) as per specs written on the site :)

Ref.

NZXT :: Unique. Unprecendented. Inspired - M59 Product Detail

See Specs Tab :)

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

BTW sam, 23db, isnt a bit louder than usual :confused:

Top Bottom