Post your latest Purchase

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I have something to boast of too!

Got Samsung S23 on Monday from local Samsung store.

1000014337.jpg

More pics in this album: imgur.com/a/nRf3wtR

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@omega44-xt damn!! Congratulation!!
1. Is this your primary monitor now or you are going to use it as TV with console?
2. Not to freak you out, but what's that blue band at the bottom part of the screen?

@omega44-xt damn!! Congratulation!!
1. Is this your primary monitor now or you are going to use it as TV with console?
2. Not to freak you out, but what's that blue band at the bottom part of the screen?
1. Tertiary screen, will be primary for most games. Started playing Horizon Forbidden West on a controller (Xbox series controller). No plans to buy a console considering my PC is more powerful than a PS5. I don't get FOMO easily, so no need to spend money on one.

2. Just a reflection of sorts from the "eye" of the machine, no issue with the display. Bought extended warranty for peace of mind, so total 5 years of warranty.

shreeux

Movie Buff
1. Tertiary screen, will be primary for most games. Started playing Horizon Forbidden West on a controller (Xbox series controller). No plans to buy a console considering my PC is more powerful than a PS5. I don't get FOMO easily, so no need to spend money on one.
Congrats...!!!
Not Seen SoundBar on pic?
PC Config?

bubusam13

Human
I purchased ZEBRONICS Juke Bar 9750 PRO 5.1.2 Surround Dolby Atmos from Flipkart during sale for just Rs 14750.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is a very good soundbar with Dolby Atmos that actually works. This got many negative reviews from customers and good reviews from reviewers. I believe these are the reasons:

Most of the customers are ignorant about what Atmos is. They were expecting full range sound from every channels but here the satellite speakers are meant to play surround content only.

This soundbar detects and displays if the content playing is Dolby Atmos or Dolby Surround or just normal pass through audio. None of the reviews online mentioned this. May be no one realized this because I got only two real Dolby surround Samples in YouTube and no real Dolby Atmos. Attaching the lick here. *www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEAAg-859nY&t=13s and *www.youtube.com/watch?v=er9jaCrCTwk
Almost all the Atmos content on YouTube are not real Atmos but just created in a way to give Atmos like feel to users with a headphone.

Fallout in Amazon Prime Video, Warewold by night in Hotstar and few more in Netflix and Apple TV are actually Atmos encoded that I have checked so far.
1000142567.gif
1000142566.gif

I purchased ZEBRONICS Juke Bar 9750 PRO 5.1.2 Surround Dolby Atmos from Flipkart during sale for just Rs 14750.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is a very good soundbar with Dolby Atmos that actually works. This got many negative reviews from customers and good reviews from reviewers. I believe these are the reasons:

Most of the customers are ignorant about what Atmos is. They were expecting full range sound from every channels but here the satellite speakers are meant to play surround content only.

This soundbar detects and displays if the content playing is Dolby Atmos or Dolby Surround or just normal pass through audio. None of the reviews online mentioned this. May be no one realized this because I got only two real Dolby surround Samples in YouTube and no real Dolby Atmos. Attaching the lick here. *www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEAAg-859nY&t=13s and *www.youtube.com/watch?v=er9jaCrCTwk
Almost all the Atmos content on YouTube are not real Atmos but just created in a way to give Atmos like feel to users with a headphone.

Fallout in Amazon Prime Video, Warewold by night in Hotstar and few more in Netflix and Apple TV are actually Atmos encoded that I have checked so far.View attachment 22851View attachment 22852
Does it have good equaliser presets or options for say voice boost?

Can you run it at simulated 2.1 mode for say listening to music?

The above 2 features were lacking on a Sony 5.1 HT that my father bought more than 10 years ago. For general usage, the voice was too low to be usable, music of even news channels used to be very loud in comparison. IMO most people won't like that. Even a friend of mine was bit annoyed when he found that movies have a "bad" audio mixing for home usage. He has LG C3 & uses it in voice boost audio mode. I use it in cinema mode but keep remote handy with me (need to explore audio settings more on my C3).

A friend of mine had a LG HT which was good in above 2 parameters where my Sony HT failed.

bubusam13

Human
Does it have good equaliser presets or options for say voice boost?

Can you run it at simulated 2.1 mode for say listening to music?

The above 2 features were lacking on a Sony 5.1 HT that my father bought more than 10 years ago. For general usage, the voice was too low to be usable, music of even news channels used to be very loud in comparison. IMO most people won't like that. Even a friend of mine was bit annoyed when he found that movies have a "bad" audio mixing for home usage. He has LG C3 & uses it in voice boost audio mode. I use it in cinema mode but keep remote handy with me (need to explore audio settings more on my C3).

A friend of mine had a LG HT which was good in above 2 parameters where my Sony HT failed.
It has 4 EQ presets along with Bass, trebble, center and surround adjustment as well. No dedicated 2.1 conversion like in GOVO 950.

View attachment 1000142606.jpg
After listening to it for quite sometime, my personal opinion is it sounds better than Sony S40 (boomy bass) but Samsung B67E sounds much better. Only Zeb comes with Atmos.

When listening to music, none stands closer to my Edifier 1280DBs. May be these soundbars are not meant for music.

Last edited:

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
Yesterday was an eye-opening day for me + I was pleasantly surprised. When I used to look at pics like this from official websites + multiple reviews I used to wonder every big TV owner has to either wall mount or buy a long stand cabinet. It is not true, and I found out yesterday when I unboxed this 65".

Attachments

• Stands.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 1.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.jpg
    549.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 3.jpg
    832.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 4.jpg
    852.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 5.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 6.jpg
    408.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 7.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 8.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 9.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 17
Welcome to LG C series Family Bro. GPU upgrade time coming soon. 4k Sucks more VRAM.
Not anytime soon, let's see. 4K DLSS performance mode looks great on Horizon Forbidden West & Jedi Survivor. FH5 runs at native 4K ultra with high textures, heck I had to run it at high textures even in 1440p as ultra is too VRAM heavy for 8GB.

Yesterday was an eye-opening day for me + I was pleasantly surprised. When I used to look at pics like this from official websites + multiple reviews I used to wonder every big TV owner has to either wall mount or buy a long stand cabinet. It is not true, and I found out yesterday when I unboxed this 65".
Dude, lol

Why did you buy such a small stand?I bought a stand wider than my 48", you should have bought one at least as wide as your TV. Honestly speaking, you have space. Also TV seems too high to me. I like centre of TV at eye level, some say to make sure 1/3rd from bottom of TV is at eye level.

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
Dude, lol

Why did you buy such a small stand?I bought a stand wider than my 48", you should have bought one at least as wide as your TV. Honestly speaking, you have space. Also TV seems too high to me. I like centre of TV at eye level, some say to make sure 1/3rd from bottom of TV is at eye level.
Because I have a 5.1 HT system that needs space for AVR and big center speaker :) My variables are different. I will have to live with TV height. Only option I have is to mod and cut the top shelf.
EDIT: Just measured, If I cut the top shelf center speaker will go too below ear level. I can always do this later, I probably will.

Last edited: