Need for Speed Most Wanted reboot

TheSloth

The Slowest One
i tried finding it online but couldnt(with cash on delivery). and i checked for physical DVDs in gew Gaming shops but they said its very old game you won't find it.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
oh well. the real bad news is pay 2 play. gonna see too much of that in games now.

Pre-order Need for Speed Most Wanted to guarantee your Limited Edition version. Boost your progression faster than your friends by earning double Speed Points for your first four hours of multiplayer. Leave your friends and rivals in your rearview as you take control of two of the World’s hottest cars, equipped with the latest performance modifications and the exclusive Satin Black livery.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
i tried finding it online but couldnt(with cash on delivery). and i checked for physical DVDs in gew Gaming shops but they said its very old game you won't find it.

just pre order it from here ;-)
Need For Speed game | Game | Flipkart.com PC

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@topgear: but I was talking about Race Driver:GRID. Thanks Anyway.

And i think we still dont have any sign of BMW except the first released pic of MW 2012.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I got confused ;-) and about GRiD - this is what you can get :
Buy GRID/FUEL/DIRT Racing Megapack for PC in India at the best price. Screenshots, videos, reviews available.

Broken In
Pre-ordered on Flipkart for PC Yay!!!!

Seems game is around 20gig.. So piracy will take time... Also seems multiplayer is the big plus of M.W.... Cross platform M.P!!!! :D

& a free DLC :-o

Again YAY!!

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@topgear: hey 100 thanks to you. but the price is 600. I have FIFA13 lined up already for 999. Have to ask money from mum. thanks one more time.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
wow flipkart offering the same benefits as the official pre-order at 1000 bucks cheaper
it's cheaper than the download lol

d3p

PowerHouse
May be NFS Most wanted REBOOT can be a huge hit, but the following things will be missing.........

[youtube]EyGGod0Pco4[/youtube]
[youtube]kIeFLJQW7qw[/youtube]
[youtube]QPO66KtB5ic[/youtube]
[youtube]9-e8u_4so8M[/youtube]

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
wow flipkart offering the same benefits as the official pre-order at 1000 bucks cheaper
it's cheaper than the download lol

i dont see NFS MW in Origin store
whats the use if pre-order costs 1.5k, its too much, 1000 is reasonable, i'll wait till it hits 1k mark.

BF3 pre-order was around 1.2k with FREE 'Back to Karkand' DLC (worth 600). NFS MW pre order is bull hsit.

Broken In
i dont see NFS MW in Origin store
whats the use if pre-order costs 1.5k, its too much, 1000 is reasonable, i'll wait till it hits 1k mark.

BF3 pre-order was around 1.2k with FREE 'Back to Karkand' DLC (worth 600). NFS MW pre order is bull hsit.

It is here
Download Need for Speed MBuy Need for Speed

Top Bottom